Expired Watchdog AntiMalware 1 Year License[ZAM rebrand]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Watchdog AntiMalware 2 [1 Year License]
watchdog.jpg

Watchdog Anti-Malware is a second-layer, second-opinion cloud-based multi-engine malware scanner designed to protect your computer from malware that your primary anti-virus misses.

Benefits
real time protection

Multi-engine scanning.
Removes unwanted apps, toolbars and add-ons.
Very fast scanning.
Very easy to use.
Doesn't slow down your PC.

How to:

1) Go to the giveaway page : link1
2)Click login and create an account(You may use a disposable email service like temp-mail.org)and then verify the account using the same email.
3)Download button will appear along with get serial code at the bottom of the page. Obtain your code.
4)Redeem this code for 1 year license key at : link2
5)Use the license key to activate the program.See the visual guide below.
Homepage
upload_2015-12-28_0-4-37.png
upload_2015-12-28_0-4-58.png
upload_2015-12-28_0-5-41.png
upload_2015-12-28_0-6-1.png
Happy new year:D

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-28_0-3-18.png
    upload_2015-12-28_0-3-18.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 654
  • upload_2015-12-28_0-3-53.png
    upload_2015-12-28_0-3-53.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 674
  • upload_2015-12-28_0-5-18.png
    upload_2015-12-28_0-5-18.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Last edited:

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Reactions: Hangtooth and Rishi
S

Smith83

It is obvious that Watchdog is a Zemana Antimalware rebrand software, why Ida is being so defensive about this? Very strange reaction o_O

They may have two separate teams to market each, might be the idea behind it. That would just mean more money for them, it is the same product. I checked the services it creates, Watchdog creates ZAM services. I understand why they are doing this, one person might stumble on one version and not the other. More power to them if they can get more money, by selling the same thing in a different shirt.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
The response by iIda15 at the closed thread at Watchdog Anti-Malware leaves me confused. In that thread it is stated that people are able to use the Zemana AntiMalware license key to activate Watchdog Anti-Malware.

It reminds me of a couple of years there was an avowedly female-oriented software outfit that was selling a rebranded version of Malwarebytes Premium with the full permission of Malwarebytes as I understood it..

It would be interesting for MT's testers to take on this program. I suspect it's pretty new.

This is different from a program called WatchDog.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
They may have two separate teams to market each, might be the idea behind it. That would just mean more money for them, it is the same product. I checked the services it creates, Watchdog creates ZAM services. I understand why they are doing this, one person might stumble on one version and not the other. More power to them if they can get more money, by selling the same thing in a different shirt.

Agree, but Ida reply is strange, see:

Zemana Introduces IT-Sentry New U.S. Distributor

"IT Sentry is a former distributor of Zemana. We no longer work with IT Sentry."

AND

"How about you contact IT Sentry? I am not able to provide you with information as I mentioned we no longer work with them.

It is not a re branded version of ZAM. Simple like that"

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013

The Chinese software firms are particularly prone to have alter ego companies for selling their products under different names. I believe EaseUS does this.

S

Smith83

Agree, but Ida reply is strange, see:

Zemana Introduces IT-Sentry New U.S. Distributor

"IT Sentry is a former distributor of Zemana. We no longer work with IT Sentry."

AND

"How about you contact IT Sentry? I am not able to provide you with information as I mentioned we no longer work with them.

It is not a re branded version of ZAM. Simple like that"

For legal reasons, I am sure. Can not go around telling secrets, that would be snitching. She does the right thing by denying. Even if it is not that much of a secret, she is doing her job by not disclosing any information.

Reactions: Hangtooth

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Using Zemana Premium as the key is working well with it :D
Just install Watchdog and register it with the promo key, then install Zemana Premium. It reinstalls and replaces Watchdog with Zemana, then you can see that it is registered for 380 days.

Cheers :)

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Using Zemana Premium as the key is working well with it :D
Just install Watchdog and register it with the promo key, then install Zemana Premium. It reinstalls and replaces Watchdog with Zemana, then you can see that it is registered for 380 days.

Cheers :)
Or just use the watchdog key in ZAM trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.