Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere - 200 days free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
Download, Install and create your account.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Webroot SecureAnywhere

B0095CATEG_logo1.jpg

Promo Link:
Wealth Management | Barclays
From Barclays Bank.

Direct Download Link
http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsabarclayscen.exe

Download, Install and create your account.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Some get 730 days and some get 365, majority get 213 days !
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Annotation 2019-01-03 222752.jpg

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Thakks for sharing. I just intall webroot to give a try. thanks. Only i can t found how many days i have. Is very light. The only bad for my have not Greeks

I have the license for 211 days. Well, I'll try it, I'm trying the SD.
Thank you for sharing:giggle:
Were i can see the days?

Ok i found it. 211 days and for me. thanks again

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Pretty lightweight for an AV, same as ESET. But when it wants to monitor a program it will not let go even of you set an exclusion for it. It really loves monitoring Zemana AM Beta, every single version no matter what you do. Good bye webby.
PS did not try the giveaway but only trial.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.