Battle Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus VS ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kowalski215

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 16, 2015
Hello everyone. I've always been using ESET. Now I just got a 180-day key from a Giveaway for Webroot Antivirus. I just installed it in order to give it a try. Well, performance is much more better than ESET (few MB compared to 120, kind of). What's your opinion about that?.
I do have a Surface pro 4, i5, 8GB RAM. I know it would bear ESET, but I'm actually intreseted in performance - it's still a tablet actually. Do you have some On-Demand scanners that may repair to the cloud-engine only? thanks in advance.

PS: My Surface is not ALWAYS connected to the internet... 90%..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rishi

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
LoL.. what i like about MalwareDefender it's a swiss army knife which Comodo try to replicate. Yeah, the former OA is cool, simpler and easy to configure but rock solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.