My all time fav whitesnake song

My fav group of all time

Awesome Concert

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Plexx

For those who like symphonic metal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYRqVhUcxDM

A good concert, apart from End of an Era which was the last one with Tarja: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_9nLUAPU2E

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Just started to listen to

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Testament - The Ritual......with a little SymphonyX on the side

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
currently..
X1IIL.jpg

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
listening to this right now...

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Walter Becker - Surf and/or Die.

He has such a distinct style. Nice choice.
I have been a huge Steely Dan fan over the years. I remember I saw Becker and those guys during a full moon in 1993 (I think) in Cincinnati at Riverbend. It poured rain the whole way up there. When it was time for the show to start the full moon came out. It was surreal man. There were 3 sax players that night. Michael McDonald was there too. It was just after Kamakiriad came out.

BTW, I am listening to RUSH: "Clockwork Angels".

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
He has such a distinct style. Nice choice.
I have been a huge Steely Dan fan over the years. I remember I saw Becker and those guys during a full moon in 1993 (I think) in Cincinnati at Riverbend. It poured rain the whole way up there. When it was time for the show to start the full moon came out. It was surreal man. There were 3 sax players that night. Michael McDonald was there too. It was just after Kamakiriad came out.

Nothing quite compares to Steely Dan. Impeccably played and recorded. :)

Currently listening to:
Mouth Music - He Mandu

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Nothing quite compares to Steely Dan. Impeccably played and recorded

There is a lot to be said for those in the music industry that appreciate Fagan, Becker and the Steely Dan projects. The music, lyrics and overall feel really takes you away, like music should. Hendrix would have appreciated their new creations, and others he missed. He understood that music should flow right through you like the spectrums of the prism. Steely Dan does that. Joe Satriani gets it.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
There is a lot to be said for those in the music industry that appreciate Fagan, Becker and the Steely Dan projects.

I haven't met a single notable recording engineer that doesn't carry around at least one Steely Dan album as part of their "listening reference" when they're going to be working in an unfamiliar recording environment.

Many loudspeaker manufacturers also tend to have an album or two on hand in their listening booths at trade shows.

Currently listening to:
Weather Report - Teen Town

S

starchild76

NSG001 said:
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream (Deluxe Edition)

DM8pj.jpg

Wow nsg its an oldie but still a good one :) really love the pumkins!! I am lucky enough , to see them live once at the beginning of their career.....it was absolutely marvelous :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.