What album are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Joe is a great guitar player!

He has such an imagination and integrates it into his guitar so well. I like that he is so versatile too. I have listened to him since I was 12. My first album was "Surfing With The Alien". Then I got "Not of this Earth".
Then he released "Flying in a Blue Dream". At that point, I knew he was around to stay. That album was unbelievable and full of variety.
My recent favorite ablums are "Is There Love in Space" and "Crystal Planet".

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Ok so dont laugh. I dont listen to music that you guys do like EDM etc.
Although I am Indian, I watch mainly english shows and listen to english songs.
So currently playing ones are
Rihanna: Diamonds
Champion: Chipmunk ft Chris Brown
Tempted to touc: Rupee
Carry out Jutsin timberlake ft Timbaland

I mainly listen to hip-hop, gangsta, Soul and RnB and pop.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
malbky said:
Ok so dont laugh. I dont listen to music that you guys do like EDM etc.

Why would we laugh? This thread is about what you are listening to, not what everybody else seems to be listening to.

I happen to listen to a very wide variety of music.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Rush> All The Worlds A Stage and congrats to Rush on finally getting voted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame{or as some say Rock & Roll Hall Of Shame}its about time!

S

starchild76

Berlin to chicago , marco remus vs dj rush ; dj rush set , classic mainstream techno aprox 2001 [video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoUkbuN9eQ[/video]

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Rush> All The Worlds A Stage and congrats to Rush on finally getting voted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame{or as some say Rock & Roll Hall Of Shame}its about time!

RIGHT ON! I had no idea!
RUSH knows how to throw down a jam.
I have seen them live several times. I refuse to watch them anywhere except outdoor venues. I love their sound when it is not all boxed up.
RUSH = QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE..............NOT STATUS QUO AND BOTTOM LINE MAINSTREAM
Geddy, Neil and Alex have been very loyal to us, as have their families.
I hope they drown in money for doing it their way and giving us great value while they entertain us via various techniques and mediums.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ZOU1 said:
RIGHT ON! I had no idea!
RUSH knows how to throw down a jam.
I have seen them live several times. I refuse to watch them anywhere except outdoor venues. I love their sound when it is not all boxed up.
RUSH = QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE..............NOT STATUS QUO AND BOTTOM LINE MAINSTREAM
Geddy, Neil and Alex have been very loyal to us, as have their families.
I hope they drown in money for doing it their way and giving us great value while they entertain us via various techniques and mediums.

3 guys that have more musical talent than most bands in rock.I have seen them about 20 or more times.I have seen many,many bands live and have never seen a bad rush show.Always sound great and always give you your money's worth

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I have seen many,many bands live and have never seen a bad rush show.Always sound great and always give you your money's worth

It is truly amazing when reflecting upon their skill set, innovation, evolution, and consistency. They are about the most conscientious entertainers that I have ever seen. They live and breath quality and pursuit of perfection, and still are able to pursue happiness, though they told the record company "NO" and never looked back after 2112.

GOOD GRIEF, just look at how many phases they went through and how fresh it all sounds. RUSH has 5 eras for any music fan. If you don't like album 1-4, try 8-10. If you don't like 8-10, try 12-15. They have a distinct sound, but their transmission is a heavy duty, twin clutch 18 speed automatic, and their engine is an AMG V-12 Twin Turbo with all the latest tech; they have a gear and a speed for any part of the 40 year track.

Hail to RUSH!!!

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I just felt out of the pack. From the past few days in a sullen mood. Did not score well in spite of studying hard for months. Never in my lie have i got such low scores. I have been a topper through out. Now just looking at the other half. Dunno what to do.

I

illumination

malbky said:
I like system of a down. Try chop suey song by System of a Down.

Good song, between it Toxicity and Aerials!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

illumination

How about we double that energy and try to get the blood pumping ;)

I

illumination

@ ZOU1 Peart is great no doubt, have always liked Rush, i also like Bonham, and Mason from back in the day as well! Currently listening to a little Mason now ;)

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
The Alan Parsons Project - 'Eye in The Sky'

B66Oz.jpg

I

illumination

A little Dave Matthews! :)

havet

Jan 9, 2013
My favorite song is criminal by Britney Spare nowadays. she is one of the famous vocalist and has an attractive voice, which perfectly suits with the music and lyrics......the theme of the song is also good this song is described a beautiful feeling of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.