What are some reasons not to wait for the Samsung Galaxy S11and get the S11+?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
From my point of view some is marketing, if anyone goes on the wait for a new model you will wait forever & pay for the R&D on the new model -My youngest daughter & myself discussed a similar issue with her phone this week - S11+ maybe a better camera if you really need it etc - Flagships these days are in vogue a few months at best - I updated my iPhone recently but still stay a model down from latest & save a small fortune - But it depends on our wants & needs :):)

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I usually try to change my phone every 2 years or so because they all seem to be planned to start giving you trouble after two years :) Right now my S9+ is working very well so I see no need to buy anything new.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Flagships are Ok for 3-4 years, then you change for the new one (hence getting the newest Android build and updates).
Just got the S10+ so next one would be in 3-4 years, unless i win lottery LOL

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.