What are those from the UK thoughts on the UK leaving the EU

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Boris Johnson refused the seat of PM... :rolleyes: seems he refused to take responsibility and let the future incoming storms wreak upon someone else...

He could be the first rat to leave the sinking ship or maybe he was made to walk the plank by"others" who thought that he looked and acted too much of a clown to make a serious prime minister ?o_O

It`s all getting stranger and stranger, but interesting none the less.

Regards Eck:)

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
i admit , i have the highest respect for the England football team ! their support to the English population is admirable !

they decide to Brexit the Euro2016 too !!! mwahahahahahahahahaha ROFL :D :p
They did brexit the euro2016...they got beat lol

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Boris Johnson refused the seat of PM... :rolleyes: seems he refused to take responsibility and let the future incoming storms wreak upon someone else...
He refused to take seat because hes scared of being confronted about all those false promises he made!

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
the problem is xenophobia
a country that has colonized
half the world
now wants foreign
shame

THIS kind of comment is why I tend to stay out of political debates, but IF you had read my post on here properly, you would have seen that I mentioned bureaucracy and the EU constantly meddling in our affairs that have nothing to do with them! :mad:

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
THIS kind of comment is why I tend to stay out of political debates, but IF you had read my post on here properly, you would have seen that I mentioned bureaucracy and the EU constantly meddling in our affairs that have nothing to do with them! :mad:
Did they even implemented Brexit? Because if otherwise, there are probably malicious incentives for not following the vote. Besides, democracy works by people feeling pain and distrusting the source of said pain. Brexit probably got enough support because they got enough pain from the EU even with all the confusion over what EU is. Immigration is the third reason for leaving. Majority is really about sovereignty so they must distrust the EU and think it's corrupt and want to have nothing to do with it. Things like xenophobia is just propaganda with all the data and how the government acts. Those people probably ignores what's happening anyway.

Reactions: Solarlynx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.