What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 31
Verified
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up show-Zi but I don`t think i`ll be visiting any time soon.

Regards Eck:)
Knowing this tragic operation will help you understand how Japanese people think about businesses. I think the idea of absolute obedience to a boss still remains in modern Japanese companies.🇯🇵
-------------------------------------------------
I think she can be a Pokemon trainer. She is also very good at her speaking skills to liven up the show.🦅

plat1098

Level 25
Verified
Sep 13, 2018
You might be surprised but @2:00 there is an interviewer by the name of Charlie Rose who turned out to be a major pervert behind the scenes, to the extent that he was driven out oif CBS newscasting in total disgrace. I'm surprised the guy didn't make a pass at the bot, but then again: we shall never know, shall we? :D

Edit: the English translation in the bird video is absolutely hilarious. Makes no sense whatsoever.

japanese bird show.png

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 31
Verified
Jan 28, 2018
You might be surprised but @2:00 there is an interviewer by the name of Charlie Rose who turned out to be a major pervert behind the scenes, to the extent that he was driven out oif CBS newscasting in total disgrace. I'm surprised the guy didn't make a pass at the bot, but then again: we shall never know, shall we? :D

Edit: the English translation in the bird video is absolutely hilarious. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I was surprised to find outo_O. I'm a little curious about what sanctions AI Sophia will impose on sexual harassment.

Certainly, YouTube's automatic translation is still not practical.;)