What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 31
Verified
Jan 28, 2018
I was sitting on the edge of my chair when that ant tried to escape the bad antlion. Pheew. The nature is great but merciless.
They are ruthless and cunning. This squid reminded me of a stealth fighter plane. Just before it hunts, it changes its stance to look like a fighter plane.😮🦑

With my ability to decipher English, I just can't understand what is being said. What is the correct way to interpret it?" The interpretation of "ReTArD" seems to be the point, but I'm not sure.:geek:

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2015
With my ability to decipher English, I just can't understand what is being said. What is the correct way to interpret it?" The interpretation of "ReTArD" seems to be the point, but I'm not sure.:geek:
The image ( a bit small on twitter ) on the robots shoulder, is a so called Captcha image and those shows random letters, numbers etc. In this case the word " ReTArd " ( Baka in Japanese, wwwwwwww ) and robots can't interpret Captcha.

Here's a bigger version where it's easier to see the shoulder " tattoo ".
comics-robots-tattoo-captcha-663842.png

show-Zi

Level 31
Verified
Jan 28, 2018
The image ( a bit small on twitter ) on the robots shoulder, is a so called Captcha image and those shows random letters, numbers etc. In this case the word " ReTArd " ( Baka in Japanese, wwwwwwww ) and robots can't interpret Captcha.

Here's a bigger version where it's easier to see the shoulder " tattoo ".
comics-robots-tattoo-captcha-663842.png
Thank you! I understand!:)(y)
Here are some videos of Japanese English conversation knowledge and pronunciation that I refer to.:ROFLMAO:wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww