What are you Browsing Now?

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Just curious to know what you guys are browsing. Let it be anything that interests you, or you think it might be interesting to others. It could be any article or a website or a video or a comic strip, practically anything and everything. :)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Is this data by chance being collected? :eek::LOL:

Browsing to the front page to see what's new. Reading articles and also troubleshooting a PC (or was) and looking up the department in the U.S. government responsible for standards in products.

The PC I had to troubleshoot was like hell's kitchen lol. Had to restore some hives to the current OS from an older image (finally booted) and then run an upgrade repair. Thankfully, no programs or data lost :), but I guess it was three days on and off working to get into safe mode then Windows after the PC wouldn't boot...

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Mandela Effect - Alternate Realities

What spiked my interest was Picard's crystal, then all changes totally shocked me, like a golden robot from Star Wars no so golden anymore, changed phrases in movies like Matrix or They Live, names like Steven Seagel or Jim Carrey and of course adding or removing "The" from movies like Boss Baby to The Boss Baby, etc.

Attachments

• Matrix.jpg
    Matrix.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • They Live!.jpg
    They Live!.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Mandela Effect.jpg
    Mandela Effect.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Monopoly Man.png
    Monopoly Man.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,174
  • Uncle Sam Hat.jpg
    Uncle Sam Hat.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,100

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Wow that brings back old memories. Have you watched his Hercules movies? I think I bought my first weight set in 9th grade for 15 bucks. Use to buy Joe Weider magazines when I was in high school. Joe Weider - Official Website of Joe Weider

I have not seen any of his movies. It will be my intention to watch some. I have just watched interviews about his career. Bought his book, Building The Classic Physique The Natural Way. Good read. I recommend it.

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Trying to find power cables and adapters for an old Mac Mini that are available in nearby stores. My grandma wanted me to fix her "slow computer with popups that say she has a virus," but didn't know she had to bring any cables. :LOL: She lives several hours away, so she can't just go home to get the cables.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

The two sides of the coin on this video, i am more like the guy (although i have a phone but i barely take it out with me or use it) if people need/want me then they call me at home or visit me. The young girl wants to be like the guy and be a bit unconnected but she doesn't know how to start i guess, only she can change that though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.