What are you eating right now?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I've just enjoyed 1/2 a flute of a very inexpensive slightly sweet Organic California Table Wine from the Napa Valley called "Green Fin" as I sit by watching Windows 8.1 transform & upgrade itself into Windows 10.;) The circling dots were stuck at 33%, but now they've reached 49. I'm feeling hungry now for enchiladas, sausages, nachos, and, inexplicably, a bowl of Weet-Bix!!:p :D
Now, I am going to sautee some onions with garlic, add some potatoes, and then maybe some chorizo which will all be wrapped together in a soft toasty flour tortilla.:) Thank you all for the delicious inspiration!!:D:D

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I just enjoyed 1/2 a flute of a very inexpensive slightly sweet Organic California Table Wine from the Napa Valley called "Green Fin" as I sit by watching Windows 8.1 transform & upgrade to 10.;) the circling dots were stuck at 33%, but now they've reached 49. I'm feeling hungry now for enchiladas, sausages, nachos, and, inexplicably, a bowl of Weet-Bix!!:p :D
Now, I am going to sautee some onions with garlic, add some potatoes, and then maybe some chorizo which will all be wrapped together in a soft toasty flour tortilla.:) Thank you all for the delicious inspiration!!:D:D
Tortilla is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.