What are your favorite sources for malware related topics?

Daniel Keller

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 28, 2016
Hi,

in case of computer security there are many sites to get simple information about current threats. These often come without deep explanations. That's why I love to read forums like this one or the wilderssecurity forum. This way I learn a lot from other experienced users and get more background information.

But I want to ask you - more experienced - users: There do you get / search for independent profound information about certain threats and how they work (or other in-depth security topics)? I´m sure there are many blogs and other sources you read regularly and I would highly appreciate if you would share some links of your TOP sites with us here...:)

Daniel Keller

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 28, 2016
Hi everybody,

thx for your comments so far. Maybe I have been way to unspecific. I don't wanna downgrade MalwareTips or wilders or something. I mentioned them in my first post already and they often lead to other sources. I´m just looking for interesting blogs or information sources which are not that all-encompassing but going more deep in special topics instead.

Like zerosum0x0 for example.
This is nothing that could compare with MalwareTips. Its just a small blog but it provides in-depth information for a small scope....

Or here is a german blog which I like very much: Kuketz IT-Security Blog • IT-Sicherheit | Datenschutz | Hacking

So, I´m looking for more of that...;)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Here are some you can look into:

The Top Cyber Security Blogs and Websites of 2017

I have run into some I started to bookmark, but I always backed off for the time being getting that far into things. Most of those were sites I ran into following a link from an article in the MalwareTips news section. You could go back through the articles and find some that interest you and then see where the article was linked. The more technical the article, likely the more sophisticated the source I guess is fair.

Daniel Keller

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 28, 2016
Here are some you can look into:

The Top Cyber Security Blogs and Websites of 2017

I have run into some I started to bookmark, but I always backed off for the time being getting that far into things. Most of those were sites I ran into following a link from an article in the MalwareTips news section. You could go back through the articles and find some that interest you and then see where the article was linked. The more technical the article, likely the more sophisticated the source I guess is fair.

Thank you very much! I will check them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.