show-Zi

Level 25
Verified
I'm looking right now online for a possible purchase on a book called " The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense " from the author Peter Szor. ISBN-13: 978-0321304544 / ISBN-10: 9780321304544
There seems to be a Kindle version📱

DDE_Server

Level 21
Verified
Theory of Machines and Mechanisms
John J. Uicker, Jr., Gordon R. Pennock, and Joseph E. Shigley
ISBN: 9780190264482
View attachment 238768
such as Turbo machinery Gas turn turbines/Steam turbine/combined cycle :):)

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Watching TV series sometimes helps with tips.

Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner. A science fiction from 1968. ISBN : 0-09-919110-5

MonSpyder9

Level 1
Might seem bizarre, but right now I'm reading Death (The Art of Living) by Todd May. It's pretty short, I got through half of it in a couple of evenings. It's also fairly accessible as far as philosophy books go (I haven't read much because they used to be hard to understand). I quite like it, gives me some new perspectives on life and, well, death. Not the most pleasant of topics, but it's better to consider it once in a while rather than trying to block it out.

TairikuOkami

Level 28
Verified
Content Creator

download.jpg

MonSpyder9

Level 1
I'm close to finishing "How to win friends and influence people". It's not as in depth as I had hoped, just some basic tips and tricks with anecdotes how they helped some people achieve their goals. I think after this one I'll need to read some fiction.

MonSpyder9

Level 1
So I noticed that Humble Bundle has a book bundle about Makers. I'd like to get into the whole DIY making movement and I'm thinking of buying this bundle. Do you guys have any thoughts about this? I know this probably isn't the best place to ask but whatever :p Y'all are cool