What Books are you reading / planning to read right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I'm looking right now online for a possible purchase on a book called " The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense " from the author Peter Szor. ISBN-13: 978-0321304544 / ISBN-10: 9780321304544
There seems to be a Kindle version📱

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
51doRh9WZkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Theory of Machines and Mechanisms
John J. Uicker, Jr., Gordon R. Pennock, and Joseph E. Shigley
ISBN: 9780190264482
View attachment 238768
such as Turbo machinery Gas turn turbines/Steam turbine/combined cycle :):)

MonSpyder9

Level 2
May 4, 2020
Might seem bizarre, but right now I'm reading Death (The Art of Living) by Todd May. It's pretty short, I got through half of it in a couple of evenings. It's also fairly accessible as far as philosophy books go (I haven't read much because they used to be hard to understand). I quite like it, gives me some new perspectives on life and, well, death. Not the most pleasant of topics, but it's better to consider it once in a while rather than trying to block it out.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

download.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.