carl fish

Level 3
Which kind of laptop could run Grand Theft Auto 5 without the expense of say an Alienware? I also need one with say a one or two TB internal hard drive or maybe two to store a movie collection and TV shows.

Any help would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Russo

Level 6
Verified
Great deals on refurbished, check out E-bay or Tiger direct ,I have had success buying, and probably will never buy new again, sorry I don'"t know what brand to recommend?but you get way more for your money .gl

Reactions: Weebarra

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
You don't need the latest chipsets to run GTA V for PC.

What kind of budget are you looking at?

Not sure about a laptop with 2x 1TB storage, but sure go for one with 1x SSD (OS + Programs) and 1x HHD (Storage + Games). However, I've only seen these on larger screen laptops. You can always buy a 2TB Portable drive to store backups and larger files.

SumTingWong

Level 22
Verified
Reactions: Weebarra and Allego

LoLs

Level 2
@SumTingWong
Me myself i use PC but all gpu connected using cheap chinese hardware called usb riser pci-e due to mining,.. but all game work just fine. i dont think USB-C latency will be an issues.

And with eGPU you can stay portable and play anywhere with computer or laptop.

@carl fish
its bit offtopic since you looking for laptop.,. and I cant guarantee it will work for you,. but if have old pc and you looking for cheapest solution for gaming.. You might interest to check this one

Reactions: Weebarra