What build of Windows 10 is the best now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
I am user now Windows 10 10586.107, but I am thinking now maybe should i register like Insider and instal the newst biuld. maybe it give me better working machine? I feel now that sometimes not working well.

regards

D

Deleted member 178

I wouldn't do it. if you do it, many softs may not work, i tried the Fast Ring builds and Sandboxie didn't work at all.
If you really want do it, be sure to use the minimal softs necesssary.

Reactions: frogboy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Stable (current) is suitable for the majority. Bleeding edge builds may have unexpected consequences.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The current stable build.I have no problems on any machine.
There could be a multitude of reasons that your machine is not working well.I would look at those first.
I highly doubt a newer build is going to make anything better especially an insider build that is not a stable build.

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
You all right. Now I know that It better stay with the stable biuld :)

thanks

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Usually having with Insider builds only provide minimal changes and not dramatically overhaul the interface, those circulated outlook are just possible and not controllable on what Microsoft will do. Try to VM first and see for yourself. ;)

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
ok many thanks. it's right that is not controllable on what MS will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.