R4GN4R

It depends....
You want it to be anonymous from everything or just to not let some services to track you for ads etc?

Reactions: show-Zi

R4GN4R

The latter because it is almost impossible to be "anonymous from everything".
Then,you could just use an adblocker like "uBlock Origin" and the "DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials" and if you are extreme then you should use a vpn...
What I mean is that it's not worthy to pay a vpn agency just to block services track you and send you ads,you can just put extensions which are free to do this job.

VPNs are most likely to hide your IP from everyone (something that is not very true).
The only thing that paid vpns have is that SOME of them delete logs (as they say) and they do not share your data (as the say, again).

If you want to be hidden from anyone you should use "Tor" which is free and opensource (you have just to use it properly to be hidden from everyone).

I hope I covered you ;)

Last edited:

Arequire

Level 23
Content Creator
Verified
It's fine. Acceptable speeds, very few connection drops, ad blocking's useful on mobile devices, firewall's absolutely fantastic.
I only ever use it when I'm browsing something I'd rather my ISP not have a record of though, so I can't say how reliable it is if you're using it for things like torrenting or unblocking region-specific services, etc.

Andrew999

Level 22
Verified
My favourite VPNs are Windscribe, CyberGhost, and Hide.me. But there are many other options. Cyberghost has many, many server locations too. It is located in Romania and Germany. Hide.me is located in Malaysia so both of their jurisdictions are better than Windscribe being in Canada like @Cerberus said.

SumTingWong

Level 21
Verified
It is decent. Windflux server always fail on me. Not too many server either. Only two servers in FL :(. No live chat support. Reddit support response time is the same as ticket support.

Can anyone tell me how good is Windflux server for Netflix? I can't maintain consistent connection to Windflux when I'm using Netflix and things beside Netflix. I wonder if you guys experience the same as I do.

Andrew999

Level 22
Verified
It is decent. Windflux server always fail on me. Not too many server either. Only two servers in FL :(. No live chat support. Reddit support response time is the same as ticket support.

Can anyone tell me how good is Windflux server for Netflix? I can't maintain consistent connection to Windflux when I'm using Netflix and things beside Netflix. I wonder if you guys experience the same as I do.
That is weird, for me Windflix server has worked every time I use it on Netflix, both UK and USA servers, I have used it quite a few times before. Europe servers are especially good on Windscribe they are fast, I heard some of the Asia servers aren't as fast through such as Philipines, Indonesia, and Argentina even though that is not Asia.

SumTingWong

Level 21
Verified
That is weird, for me Windflix server has worked every time I use it on Netflix, both UK and USA servers, I have used it quite a few times before. Europe servers are especially good on Windscribe they are fast, I heard some of the Asia servers aren't as fast through such as Philipines, Indonesia, and Argentina even though that is not Asia.
2 machines here ( laptop and desktop ) show the same issue. Sometimes, I can't connect to the server, and sometimes I get disconnect randomly then auto reconnect afterward.

Andrew999

Level 22
Verified
2 machines here ( laptop and desktop ) show the same issue. Sometimes, I can't connect to the server, and sometimes I get disconnect randomly then auto reconnect afterward.
Well sometimes I get disconnections, but that is totally depending on the server. Some server locations I don't get disconnects but others eg, Argentina, Bulgaria, etc every 30 min etc I get disconnected. But for me places like Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania I pretty much never get disconnects in my case.

SumTingWong

Level 21
Verified
Well sometimes I get disconnections, but that is totally depending on the server. Some server locations I don't get disconnects but others eg, Argentina, Bulgaria, etc every 30 min etc I get disconnected. But for me places like Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania I pretty much never get disconnects in my case.
But in this case, Windscribe has 1 server for US Netflix that is partially working to me.