What do you think about OUtpost Security Suite pro ??

• I love it !!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darko999

Level 17
Verified
The firewall failed big at AV comparatives, thats what I remember. It's overall a functional AV, but I think it will protect better enthusiastic people.

Reactions: Behold Eck

thepierrezou

Level 8
I don't watch Av comparatives it's just to bad i think.
Panda first LOL :D :D
for people who like panda don't be get irritated by my opinion sorry but i think panda is not the better :D

Reactions: yigido

darko999

Level 17
Verified
I don't watch Av comparatives it's just to bad i think.
Panda first LOL :D :D
for people who like panda don't be get irritated by my opinion sorry but i think panda is not the better :D
panda got some good scores over the real world scenario test, since it's a cloud based protection it makes sense. But on other tests panda didn't do well. AV-Comparatives itself is not that bad, at least their firewall test were well done, again, Outpost failed there, online armor firewall failed even worse.

Behold Eck

Level 10
Verified
I like it and I have to agree with a lot of what`s already been said above.

Great firewall for anyone into tweeking it for max results same with the HIPS so maybe the AV doesn`t have to be that great(a bit like Comodo) but nice to have anyway imo.

That test that was mentioned earlier was`nt that the one where windows firewall came out tops and a lot of big names failed ?

I like the free version as well but I`ve noticed in youtube testing it`s left in "learning"mode usually and any HIPS alert is answered via the allow button hence the poor results imo.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Circe

abdou17

Level 2
I'am using the Firewall Pro version and i like it
The AV engine VirusBuster in the security suite is very Weak and need a lot of improvement, i wish they will change it.
:)

Reactions: thepierrezou
Status
Not open for further replies.