What do you think about Outpost Security Suite pro ??

What do you think about OUtpost Security Suite pro ??

• I love it !!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
The firewall failed big at AV comparatives, thats what I remember. It's overall a functional AV, but I think it will protect better enthusiastic people.

Reactions: Behold Eck

thepierrezou

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
I don't watch Av comparatives it's just to bad i think.
Panda first LOL :D :D
for people who like panda don't be get irritated by my opinion sorry but i think panda is not the better :D

Reactions: yigido

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I don't watch Av comparatives it's just to bad i think.
Panda first LOL :D :D
for people who like panda don't be get irritated by my opinion sorry but i think panda is not the better :D

panda got some good scores over the real world scenario test, since it's a cloud based protection it makes sense. But on other tests panda didn't do well. AV-Comparatives itself is not that bad, at least their firewall test were well done, again, Outpost failed there, online armor firewall failed even worse.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
I like it and I have to agree with a lot of what`s already been said above.

Great firewall for anyone into tweeking it for max results same with the HIPS so maybe the AV doesn`t have to be that great(a bit like Comodo) but nice to have anyway imo.

That test that was mentioned earlier was`nt that the one where windows firewall came out tops and a lot of big names failed ?

I like the free version as well but I`ve noticed in youtube testing it`s left in "learning"mode usually and any HIPS alert is answered via the allow button hence the poor results imo.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Circe

abdou17

Level 2
Verified
May 3, 2013
I'am using the Firewall Pro version and i like it
The AV engine VirusBuster in the security suite is very Weak and need a lot of improvement, i wish they will change it.
:)

Reactions: thepierrezou
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.