What does your Vivaldi SpeedDial Page Look Like ?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
You can customize much of Vivaldi, Including the Speed Dial Page Background.
Without giving out links to personal sites like your financial institutions ect (Black those out like I did)
post your favorite SpeedDial Config.
Here is mine, Its the "Notorious" SpeedDial Page :p
Vivaldi_SD3.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I tried it, it's ok. My real issue with Vivaldi is the same as with Edge, I use Sticky Password and neither of them support the web extension so I never really gave it a real shot.
You see I posted over there ? The Support staff seem irritated by the users asking for support for Vivaldi, I told them if thats their attitude I didnt feel motivated to support the software or its development and me and a few friends wanted a refund. I doubt they let the post through, it was awaiting moderation last time I checked.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
You see I posted over there ? The Support staff seem irritated by the users asking for support for Vivaldi, I told them if thats their attitude I didnt feel motivated to support the software or its development and me and a few friends wanted a refund. I doubt they let the post through, it was awaiting moderation last time I checked.
I should have said my issue is with Sticky and not the browsers;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.