What else would you supplement Forticlient AV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I have now installed Forticlient AV on my PC, and followed ForgottenSeer 58943's ini file modification suggestions.

So far so good. Some of you have supplemented it with Voodoo Shield.

Besides VS, what else would you use?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Were you able to disable Defender? and if so how did you do it? if not how is your machine running with this setup?

Reactions: upnorth
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

FortiClient+VS is all you need, honestly. Maybe sysHardener executed to tie up loose ends. Maybe an on-demand scanner to check once in awhile to make sure things are tidy. (HMP, Zemana, MBAM, whatever)

FortiClient is giving you deep signatures, botnet and coin miner protection as well as a very advanced level of web filtration. VoodooShield is closing up any gaps where FortiClient lacks and locking down your machine. This is one of my favorite combinations, especially to install it on friends/family systems. I haven't seen one come back infected yet, and previously those machines were always blown out with infections - repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.