What in god's name is going on with Emsisoft Anti Malware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
What in god's name is emsisoft working on a hybrid engine cause this product is not stepping up, if anything it is showing poor results,(UMBRA WHERE R U) get this fix or we will have it,don't make me buy a plane ticket cause i will,what were you behind close doors doing with this product,that you came out grinning like this :D wipe that smile off your face cause i'm not plz.i use to look up to you. but lately with this product results thing are changing fast,fair warning for Terry Ganzi :mad:

Here or late emsisoft detection has dropped badly,is the second engine only there to take up space because in most scans bitdefender engine is doing 99.9% of all the work.

I paid for this product for three yrs, and performance has decline drastically, I HOLD UMBRA RESPONSIBLE & i mean it,what in god's name were you helping with all of this time?

Mod Edit: Moved to Emsisoft Sub-Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
im with you on the bitdefender engine is doing 99.9% of all the work its have been the pet pee since they got rid Ikarus that own av engine sucks and then now they are going blame bitdefender which its not bitdefender fault or Ikarus fault that their own av engine suck and now will dump bitdefender claiming they need a better av engine when in truth its their own fault for havening a bad av engine that they need to work on

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
What in god's name is emsisoft working on a hybrid engine cause this product is not stepping up, if anything it is showing poor results,(UMBRA WHERE R U) get this fix or we will have it,don't make me buy a plane ticket cause i will,what were you behind close doors doing with this product,that you came out grinning like this :D wipe that smile off your face cause i'm not plz.i use to look up to you. but lately with this product results thing are changing fast,fair warning for Terry Ganzi :mad:

Here or late emsisoft detection has dropped badly,is the second engine only there to take up space because in most scans bitdefender engine is doing 99.9% of all the work.

I paid for this product for three yrs, and performance has decline drastically, I HOLD UMBRA RESPONSIBLE & i mean it,what in god's name were you helping with all of this time?

Mod Edit: Moved to Emsisoft Sub-Forum.
Blaming Umbra? Gets grip, he doesn't own it, he is tester. Have some respect, what is going on here with some people? Life is too short to be a dick most of the time! ;)

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013

I paid for this product for three yrs, and performance has decline drastically, I HOLD UMBRA RESPONSIBLE & i mean it,what in god's name were you helping with all of th

Mod Edit: Moved to Emsisoft Sub-Forum.[/QUO
blaming him LOL he a tester

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
So you blame a "beta-tester" for this?

Lol how nice.

5aj4b.jpg

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Their own in-house engine is likely to be a work in progress, and their Behaviour Blocker is a solid program from previous reviews that is included into EAM. Also having their own engine, allows them to deploy updates sooner, rather than waiting for third-party updates.

As far as I know @Umbra Polaris is only a Beta Tester, and Emsisoft is a small company(?).

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Showing poor results according to what? on demand scans of samples? does this mean it can not protect you?
If it is not protecting you then you need to pay attention to what you download and install and utilize UAC because no security product can protect reckless users and on-demand scans of sample packs means nothing at all. It is the product's protection features is what is important in Emsisoft the behavior blocker.

Enjoy!! :D

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Now come on do you feel i'll pay $2000.00 to see umbra about a $35.00 item:D have to put some spark in the forum love all the guys & girls comments cheers peeps,but on a serious note EIS is losing it effectiveness monitor it & see:D I know he is just a tester but blaming him feels awesome:D Hey i don't want anyone to take this to another level cause i'm cool as ice just like to have a lil action nothing personal,i'm cool with MR.Polaris & i think he's cool with me, this icon:mad: doesn't mean i'm mad i just love it:D

Last edited:

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
Now come on do you feel i'll pay $2000.00 to see umbra about a $35.00 item:D have to put some spark in the forum love all the guys & girls comments cheers peeps,but on a serious note EIS is losing it effectiveness monitor it & see:D I know he is just a tester but blaming him feels awesome:D
btw blaming him is not going to end well yes me and him may have some troubles in the past but in this he is not to blame because he didn't know that EAM wasgoing to end badly i mean look at my gdata 2015 review yes i was shock that its zero day malware test was in the 60% but i din't start blameing peploe because in the its zero day protection save the day yes i know zero day protection isn't foolproof but at the end it did well and that was the main thing

Reactions: Terry Ganzi
D

Deleted member 178

(UMBRA WHERE R U) get this fix or we will have it,don't make me buy a plane ticket cause i will,what were you behind close doors doing with this product,that you came out grinning like this :D wipe that smile off your face cause i'm not plz.i use to look up to you

I HOLD UMBRA RESPONSIBLE & i mean it,what in god's name were you helping with all of this time?

Terry,

pDFDEhJ.gif

wanna challenge me ? hah? wait a second

6ZACzx2.gif

now i am ready to "talk" with you

dHANnKZ.gif

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.