LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
What is 5G?
5G networks are the next generation of mobile internet connectivity, offering faster speeds and more reliable connections on smartphones and other devices than ever before.

Combining cutting-edge network technology and the very latest research, 5G should offer connections that are multitudes faster than current connections, with average download speeds of around 1GBps expected to soon be the norm.

The networks will help power a huge rise in Internet of Things technology, providing the infrastructure needed to carry huge amounts of data, allowing for a smarter and more connected world.
With development well underway, 5G networks are expected to launch across the world by 2020, working alongside existing 3G and 4G technology to provide speedier connections that stay online no matter where you are.
How fast will 5G be?

It’s still not exactly known how much faster 5G will be than 4G, as much of the technology is still under development.

That being said, the networks should provide a significant upgrade to current download and upload speeds - with the GSMA proposing minimum download speeds of around 1GBps.

Most estimates expect the average speed of 5G networks to reach 10Gb/s, and some even think transfer rates could reach a whopping 800Gb/s.
This would mean that users could download a full-length HD quality film in a matter of seconds, and that downloading and installing software upgrades would be completed much faster than today.
Will I be able to get 5G networks on my phone?

Existing smartphones, tablet or other devices that were released when 4G networks were the standard may not be able to connect to 5G to begin with, or may incur extra costs to do so.
However following the 2020 deadline for the initial rollout, we should soon see devices coming with 5G connection as default.
Don't worry though - although 5G should represent a major step up from current 4G and 3G networks, the new technology won’t immediately replace its predecessor - at least, not to begin with.
Instead, 5G should link in with existing networks to ensure users never lose connection, with the older networks acting as back-up in areas not covered by the new 5G coverage.

... ...

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
download.gif

IkariGradius

Level 2
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
Honestly 5G seems to have a lot of security holes. It also turned into a politic standoff between the US and China with the Huawei bans and scandals in the US and allied countries.

I honestly think 5G should be canceled altogether and focus be made on 6G, but this time with security in mind, and making infrastructures hardwares more regulated and softwares open-source to avoid any espionage allegation.

Reactions: Weebarra

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I think we will see what this technology does and how this impacts humans. Currently we can only use personal opinion and assumption to think that this could kill us. At the moment there is not a whole lot we can go on yet.

~LDogg

Reactions: bribon77

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016

5G, with Chemtrails and the metals in the Air is genozide on any animal and the human race. Part of the New World Order to depopulate the human race to 500.000.000 for a better control.

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
I did post this video somewhere on mwt, but here i share it again

Some people just dont think how is important about health until you facing yourself or someone you care about seriously ill. My Grandma died at age 88 past year, and honesty we dont know exacty what cause it. But we just made assumption that she died because of cancer, we dont order CT scans due to her age,. and even we did, dont think she can survive through chemo because her age,. But till end we just care and support her at home and light her days with love and happiness.

also please watch this short video story about "doctor who suddenly faced his own mortality and write an indelible memoir when breath becomes air"

Health is important, if anyone have power to do something about this 5G please do.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016

Please, research where 5G will NOT be allowed. Its eye opening. Seems like peoples like bill gates, Trump etc does not want "fast internet"? Because where they life, its not allowed to build 5g towers. :) 5G is a crime to the human race and any species. By the way. With the Chemtrails they spraying dayly on us with full of metals like aluminium as small as nano particles, now go figure out what aluminium does in a microwave. Its just common sense and logical thinking. 5G Towers are part for the New World Order. i dont go into details. They will kill 80/90% of the Humans race to about 500.000.000 for a better control in smart cities. Wake up before its to late. Be open minded and educate urself. The grovment is working AGAINST us and for the Elite. The Elite controls the grovment, Medien and big cooperations.

Last edited:

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019
You can get RF burns by being around 3 feet directly in front of an antenna for a few hours, if it's below you, it's no problem at all. When it comes to "dangers"... visible light has a shorter wavelength and higher frequency, we talk about microwaves in GHz when visible light is up there in THz, so if microwaves are dangerous, which they aren't because they aren't ionizing, then visible light is killing us all! Not forgetting that since the big bang this planet still emits microwaves, best bet is to go to another planet... oh wait, that'll kill you too ;)

In a little more seriousness, visible light is WAY more powerful than microwaves (which is basic science) and all microwaves can do is heat things. The microwave you may have in your kitchen is 2.4GHz, all it can do is vibrate and heat things. So is your WiFi router heating you? Your router is maybe... 1W distributed around your house compared to a 1000W faraday cage. I'll let you do the rest.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

The Frequency Wars have already begun, even before 5G. It's progressed well into areas of suppressed science at this point. Shielding largely doesn't work anymore unless you can create a total faraday cage, and that's not practical for a home, even with shielding paint like YShield. In addition, scalar waves can pass through almost anything.

To be completely honest, I carry a frequency broadcasting brief case that also projects scalar waves. I also surely have them in my home. Doing it correctly and in a way that can be accurately tested and scientifically proved is not cheap. The good part about scalar waves is while their range and penetration is substantial, local scalar waves tend to override more distance scalar waves. The body/cells do reach entrainment to frequencies, that much has been studied, so while they can broadcast frequencies to disrupt mitochondrial function, it is possible to broadcast frequencies that are more localized that enhance mitochondrial function. (as one example)

Entrainment frequencies are coming through virtually anything that can carry a current these days. The general, and most common entrainment frequencies are measurable, and quantifiable for those that care to investigate. They generally resonate with Fear/Despondancy/Loathing/Apathy. I don't think most people can grasp, or even want to grasp the full scale of the war against humanity with these control and soft-kill technologies.

Eat a good diet. Keep hydrated with purified then re-mineralized water. Take good supplements. Reduce body cortisol levels. Consume AMPK activator substances. Raise your pre-pulse-inhibitor by consuming Emodin/Emodin containing food/spices. Then you are more resilient to such things. Sadly, most people, at least in America, are going to be victims due to ignorance and/or lack of discernment.

Reactions: AtlBo and LoLs
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Even more interesting.. 5G signals could impede weather satellite operations.

But this is really what should concern anyone reading that article;

The problem is that some 5G phone networks may transmit near a frequency similar to that emitted by water vapour, and so would produce a signal that looks very like its presence in the atmosphere.

So what's that going to do with the vapor around humans? Sweat? How about the low level water

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Can weather satellites detect those?

I assume they cannot. However, if it is impacting vapor in general, that is the frequency of water vapor itself, it's not about what the satellite can detect, rather what 5G will be screwing with. This won't end well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.