What is 5G? Everything you need to know

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
5G, with Chemtrails and the metals in the Air is genozide on any animal and the human race. Part of the New World Order to depopulate the human race to 500.000.000 for a better control.

True, between the New World Order, 5G and Chemtrails, we are in deep trouble.

Genocide no less.

We MUST do something about this.

And soon.

In the meantime, I'll get myself a beer.

It's pretty clear that excess radio frequency (RF) is not good for human beings. But.... For those ready to take off their tin foil hats, here are several reasonable references--

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Ionising or non ionising, 5G towers are going to emit radiation, which we all get share of it. The more worrying aspect is that 5G requires a lot more Towers ( near 5X more than 4G) to give acceptable performance even out doors. Its a huge ask to infrastructure deploying people. They will be hard pressed between people who hate towers near them and consumers of 5G. IMHO 5G is not going to be as successful as 4G until and unless they find a way to reduce number of towers and increase range.

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019
Ionising or non ionising, 5G towers are going to emit radiation, which we all get share of it. The more worrying aspect is that 5G requires a lot more Towers ( near 5X more than 4G) to give acceptable performance even out doors. Its a huge ask to infrastructure deploying people. They will be hard pressed between people who hate towers near them and consumers of 5G. IMHO 5G is not going to be as successful as 4G until and unless they find a way to reduce number of towers and increase range.
Light is radiation. A Dual-Band WiFi router will use the ranges 2.4GHz and 5GHz at about 1W. A light bulb could be 100W and emit 200THz of visible light, which has a MUCH shorter wavelength. In big cities and open areas, they may even use millimeter waves for 5G. Millimeter waves can't even pass through a glass door:
5G-mmWave-door.gif

Image source: Millimeter-wave 5G will never scale beyond dense urban areas, T-Mobile says

Truth is, unless you live in a big city, near a busy road (self-driving cars), right now it's very unlikely there's going to be a tower outside your house. If there was, it's not going to harm you and if it used MM waves, your window could stop it.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

5G likely won't penetrate my home. I setup a fairly good faraday cage a few years back to reduce my WiFi from spreading much beyond my walls, and given 5G's weak performance anyway, I highly doubt there will be any penetration.

What I am more concerned about is the scalar aspects of it, and what they intend to broadcast in terms of scalar. Given that everything is a frequency anyway, and resonance is a real thing, do you really trust corporations/govt. to be in charge of the resonant frequencies you are exposed to? Umm... No.

Reactions: Jack

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Our AT&T 5G speed test yields the craziest speeds yet

Usain Bolt-fast 5G speeds
Armed with a loaner Samsung Galaxy S10 5G phone, I ran a dozen speed tests around a town square backlot at Warner Bros. that was dotted with 5G millimeter wave nodes on rooftops. I was able to measure upload and download speeds and to download hours of movies and TV shows in a matter of seconds. The takeaway? AT&T 5G Plus is faster than The Flash when he has to pee. I got speeds that were consistently over 1Gbps, often hitting 1.6-1.7Gbps. That's six times faster than my home internet.
But something I noticed across most demonstrations was that 5G's secret weapon is really low latency. Latency is the time it takes your computer or gaming console to send data to an online server and get data back. The less time this takes, the better.
Nvidia showed off its GeForce Now, a cloud streaming service for games. I played Batman Arkham City over 5G and had no idea I wasn't playing a local copy. Movements were smooth, and reflexive gameplay felt no different than on a PlayStation.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I saw a good meme once, 4G killed bugs and 5G people. I am not a driver and even I have noticed, that there are almost no bugs, flies, mosquitoes.

5G killing bees has been already proven, so this news is pretty much deadly by itself.

Code:
https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf
The fact, that 5G is banned in Brusell speaks for itself. They say, that it is OK, but they do not want it anywhere near them. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019
I saw a good meme once, 4G killed bugs and 5G people. I am not a driver and even I have noticed, that there are almost no bugs, flies, mosquitoes.

5G killing bees has been already proven, so this news is pretty much deadly by itself.

Code:
https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf
The fact, that 5G is banned in Brusell speaks for itself. They say, that it is OK, but they do not want it anywhere near them. :sneaky:
Cell towers can kill purely by heat if you're very close to an antenna, like a meter or less because of the wattage. I feel sorry for a cell tower worker who has to turn off the antenna then work in front of it, imagine forgetting to turn it off or somehow it failed... it would be a reflex action to push yourself away from the antenna.

Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Reported problems with 5G phones

1) indoor signal is weak - can use a 5G router
2) Phone tends to be warm when frequent transitioning from 5G to 4G or vice versa. If too warm the phone will refused to connect to 5G but connects to 4G instead
3) Due to 5G the battery drain is higher - can get a phone with a larger battery capacity

QUOTE from above link

Samsung suggested the phone might have been too warm—this apparently causes the phone to shut off the 5G radio.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

bigpanda539

Jun 27, 2019
Wow! Thank you all for your information. I never think about what is 5G or what behind this. I think I will research about it on my own.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
For every scientist, who claims something, you get another one, who claims otherwise, especially when he is paid by some third party.
Besides they misunderstood the study, those "horns" actually help to decrease the pressure caused by leaning forward, so it is a good thing.

This is why you can't trust everyone these days.

Reactions: Nevi

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I should have been a scientist, companies would have paid me for talking non-sense. :)
I do it here at MT all the time but never get paid for that. :ROFLMAO:

5G won't affect my country, here 4G works at the speed of 3G and 5G will work like 4G, so no problem. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

For every scientist, who claims something, you get another one, who claims otherwise

There are a few things at play with that. The industry as significant counter-funded studies and stories ready to release to pre-empt any negative press. Most larger corporations and conglomerates have their own counter intelligence teams. For 60+ years some were warning people of the dangers of cigarettes, but each time something came out, the counter-campaign started up in full swing. This creates fear/uncertainty/doubt among vulnerable, non-discerning populations. Which results in, for example, a person that smokes seeing the bad press, and starting to re-consider smoking, then right at that time the counter campaign starts, creates doubt, and he/she says 'Well, some say it's fine!' and hence they go back to the induced habit. They are protecting big money.

The second thing, potentially, is the observer/believer effect. For example in the USA they found low dose aspirin helped prevent heart attacks and other things. However overseas nobody could duplicate those results in any test/study/clinical examination. It wasn't until US research papers showing this were circulated around the world that shortly after their subsequent studies overseas started to show this. There are a lot of factors that can influence things, beyond the scope of this reply, and largely related to observer/believer effects, nocebo/placebo, etc.

Each study that comes out showing coffee consumption should be limited, is quickly countered with a saturation of stories on how great it is to be hopped up on caffeine 24/7. Coffee is a 30 billion a year industry, it will be protected. Hopping people up on Cortisol causes all sorts of inflammatory illness, and helps fund another industry as well. (Pharma)

Discerning people can filter the chaff, about 80% of it is nonsense buried within 20% truth, the truth is what they are hiding.

Reactions: Nevi and Jack

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Most larger corporations and conglomerates have their own counter intelligence teams.

In this context, it would be "counter-information" or "counterpropaganda" or "counter-narrative".... but not counterintelligence.

Got any proof of what you are talking about ? :)
Link to sources ?

Don't make Sly expose his secret sources and methods.... we might all get arrested for unauthorized access to sensitive & classified US government information.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Got any proof of what you are talking about ? :)
Link to sources ?

My sources are from experience working for many major corporations, and in some counter intelligence roles. However the information is pretty much everywhere and most major corporations have at least some level of counter intel/counter-propoganda, dis-info or whatever you want to call it operations in place, including ready-to-go questionable studies/stories/shills to counter any truths that come out.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.