What is 5G? Everything you need to know

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Our entire govt. is basically a Problem->Reaction-> Solution machine. If people ever realized how much of our problems are caused by our own govt., how our reaction is cultivated and guided, and how their contrived solutions are implemented as a result of this they wouldn't last very long after such a realization.

Nevertheless, if the govt. ever says something is safe and healthy you should probably walk the other way.

Protip: Buy a Hypoclorus Acid making machine and throw away 80% of the toxic, overpriced, corporate junk chemicals in your home for cleaning and topical medicines. :)

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

lThinkFreel

Level 2
Jun 24, 2019

There are other stories where 5G towers where on a school and out of nowhere 4 kids got cancer on the same time. They removed the tower's from the school after that.

Could post hundreds of videos like his. But yes, 5G is a just a great technologie and only there for faster internet. I will not comment any further. Dont want to be called a "conspiracy theorist (CIA came up with the word that just tells u everything)". People realy, realy need to wake up about the things going on and what the agenda is behind all this. Sadly the ego from most humans will never accept that they had a life full of lies and false reality. We got programed this way.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018

Personal Note: some of the comments following the article are well-worth reading. :emoji_ok_hand: Always two sides to the coin.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Speaking of this sort of thing. I had my Smart Meter pulled not long ago. Also I had a Sine Regulator installed. I now have pure 60hz sine wave power in my home. It's quite nice, and palpable.

The aim is to blanket every square inch of the planet, with an end to signal drop everywhere. A military style deployment of the spy grid communications system, which is supplanting & replacing the energy distribution system right under our noses. Invasive, damaging oscillation frequencies which turn whole house electrical wiring systems and even phone wiring into dangerous frequency enabling antennas.

The trick is to prevent the so-option of home wiring by any frequency interference, including AC inversion.

Reactions: Venustus

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
More of the flip side. This is theoretical but price gouging comes to mind. I'm not so educated on the finer detailes of 5G versus 4G for the home/consumer: is it really all that? 650 USD is currently the equivalent of about 579 euros according to DuckDuckGo. 85 USD is almost 76 euro.

edited to add "home/consumer"

Last edited:

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019
More of the flip side. This is theoretical but price gouging comes to mind. I'm not so educated on the finer detailes of 5G versus 4G for the home/consumer: is it really all that? 650 USD is currently the equivalent of about 579 euros according to DuckDuckGo. 85 USD is almost 76 euro.

edited to add "home/consumer"
My response would be "just use ethernet", 5GHz (NOT 5G) can support around 600Mbps, but most consumer routers won't give you more than 300Mbps due to hardware and building structure combined. Like I mentioned previously in this thread, the higher the frequency the harder penetration is (to the point where millimeter waves are blocked by a glass door). You'd need many repeaters, and I don't think it's worth it.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

My response would be "just use ethernet", 5GHz (NOT 5G) can support around 600Mbps, but most consumer routers won't give you more than 300Mbps due to hardware and building structure combined. Like I mentioned previously in this thread, the higher the frequency the harder penetration is (to the point where millimeter waves are blocked by a glass door). You'd need many repeaters, and I don't think it's worth it.

That and besides, what good will the bandwidth do? One thing I learned in my travels, you can stream a surprising amount of data through a 25Mbps connection, in fact multiple people can. Having 100Mbps is going to be overkill for almost every home in the world. Having 300Mbps is definitely overkill. 1000 and especially 2000 is really nothing more than a marketing stunt. Most peoples routers, switches and home infrastructure won't support it, and few of their devices will - especially the IoT which commonly uses fast ethernet these days by default (100Mbps).

This rush to greater and greater speed really won't result in any measurable quality of life improvements. I suspect the technos and early adopters will jump on board for bragging rights. But that is sort of what they hang on to in life, bragging rights. I remember a guy I ran into in 2001 asking where he can find a motherboard that supports Bluetooth. At the time I had not even heard of it (and it sounded dumb). I asked what he was going to use it for, and he said "Nothing, but it's supposed to be the big thing soon".. Well, it's a big thing, but soon? Nah. I wonder where his $1000.00 motherboard is right now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Ookla and Altice say my Ethernet is 400 mb/s. Not noticing a vast subjective difference between that and the 200 mbs I had prev. My downloads aren't always that fast though, it depends. But, in comparison to 100 mbs, it's a no-brainer, variations notwithstanding.

Didn't read the whole thread, but it's not necessary to do that in order to arrive at a similar conclusion independently of what others may have said previously. A fool and his/her money is soon parted. Living in NYC, I'm praying none of those poisonous towers ends up near me but it's probably a done deal already. Thanks a lot, Verizon. :mad:

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

I don't think it's overkill when you download a lot, it really helps.
I have myself 300mbps, when I download like a 60Gb game it still take 30mins. :ROFLMAO:

That is about the only benefit for sure. But it's a payoff that only benefits a limited portion of time. A 60GB game a couple times a month then the rest of the time it's not doing much. I started at 1000Mbps, dropped to 500Mbps, then dropped it again to 300Mbps. A few extra minutes every couple of months to download a game doesn't really impact me. I'd actually like more upstream speed these days since most ISP's skimp on upstream so the higher tier gives me better upstream which benefits us way more.

Reactions: ForgottenSeer 76546

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

Attachments

• Low-back-pain-9.jpg
    Low-back-pain-9.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 654
  • Sleep-on-the-Ground-Step-23.jpg
    Sleep-on-the-Ground-Step-23.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 660

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.