Advice Request What is best Overall CyberGhost VPN or OkayFreedom or other

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nige_40

Thread author
I wish to know what is the best VPN Service to use.

I see in this Forum that many of you like CyberGhost VPN

and others like OkayFreedom VPN

and the rest like other VPN services.

So I just wonder which is best out of there!

Also I don't mind if it's a Paid Service or a Free Service.

I do see CyberGhost VPN plus OkayFreedom VPN offer free 1 GB a month.

So I thought I ask that question

Thanks again

Nigel

P.S. Merry Xmas to U all

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Best is to get Cyber ghost. You get better speeds than okay freedom VPN. Also some have had trouble with their connections.
Cyber ghost is also trusted and well estabhlished so go for it.
-Merry XMAS

Why exactly do you need a VPN? Just being safe online or giveaways and stuff?

N

Nige_40

Thread author
malbky said:
Best is to get Cyber ghost. You get better speeds than okay freedom VPN. Also some have had trouble with their connections.
Cyber ghost is also trusted and well estabhlished so go for it.
-Merry XMAS

Why exactly do you need a VPN? Just being safe online or giveaways and stuff?

Thanks for that info malbky, I mainly want the VPN for being safe online

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
i have used CG, i like it, speed is good may not be the best but with different servers you can bring it a bit closer to your original speed but in that case your anonymity suffers
other VPN services i haven't used, so can't really say about it,
but one of the major thing i like about CG is that it doesn't logs almost any of the user data including the IP-address
Hope it helps you to decide :)

N

Nige_40

Thread author
madyrocksin said:
i have used CG, i like it, speed is good may not be the best but with different servers you can bring it a bit closer to your original speed but in that case your anonymity suffers
but one of the major thing i like about CG is that it doesn't logs almost any of the user data including the IP-address

Thanks also madyrocksin,

So your saying CG does not log your IP and data and OF would?

what I'm going to do is leave this topic running, and I will see an overall choice on what is best to get.

all the best to U madyrocksin for Xmas.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
https://www.okayfreedom.com/support/

I use OkayFreedom because there is no Ads or Registration and have 10GB from the Promotion.

N

Nige_40

Thread author
Earth said:
https://www.okayfreedom.com/support/

I use OkayFreedom because there is no Ads or Registration and have 10GB from the Promotion.

Thanks Earth, I will look into that.

Best wishes to you this Xmas

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
Nige_40 said:
madyrocksin said:

Thanks also madyrocksin,

So your saying CG does not log your IP and data and OF would?

what I'm going to do is leave this topic running, and I will see an overall choice on what is best to get.

all the best to U madyrocksin for Xmas.

Sorry i don't know what OF does but this is what the CG forum has to say about their log
https://board.cyberghostvpn.com/cyberghost-vpn-english-boards/announcements/3426-we-don-t-keep-any-logs/

Merry Xmas :D

I

illumination

Thread author
madyrocksin said:
Sorry i don't know what OF does but this is what the CG forum has to say about their log
https://board.cyberghostvpn.com/cyberghost-vpn-english-boards/announcements/3426-we-don-t-keep-any-logs/

I do not know much of OF either, but this you posted, is the exact reason i use CyberGhost if im going to use a VPN.

N

Nige_40

Thread author
thewolfsmith72 said:
madyrocksin said:

Thanks for that madyrocksin

I do not know much of OF either, but this you posted, is the exact reason i use CyberGhost if im going to use a VPN.

and the same to U thewolfsmith72

What I know of OF= OkayFreedom :)

is to what Earth posted and the support for OF https://www.okayfreedom.com/support/

So I may end up getting CG or OF. But I will decide by Jan 1st 2013 :)

Thanks to you all again

Nigel

iScream

Dec 7, 2011
Would vote for CG out of the two. Had free version of OF.
Had 1 month trial of Airvpn, and ping was only ~+10, whereas with CG it's over ~+80, so can't game with CG connected.

N

Nige_40

Thread author
iScream said:
Would vote for CG out of the two. Had free version of OF.
Had 1 month trial of Airvpn, and ping was only ~+10, whereas with CG it's over ~+80, so can't game with CG connected.

Many thanks for your feedback iScream

OkayFreedom VPN

Jan 7, 2013
Nige_40 said:

is to what Earth posted and the support for OF https://www.okayfreedom.com/support/

Thanks to you all again

Nigel

Thank you for discussing so thoroughly on both great products. If you have not decided yet. Please let me give you OkayFreedom VPN Premium for 1 month. Please shoot me a message, Nigel.

Have a great day,
enjoy your online freedom!

OkayFreedom VPN

N

Nige_40

Thread author
OkayFreedom VPN said:
Nige_40 said:

Thanks to you all again

Nigel

Thank you for discussing so thoroughly on both great products. If you have not decided yet. Please let me give you OkayFreedom VPN Premium for 1 month. Please shoot me a message, Nigel.

Have a great day,
enjoy your online freedom!

OkayFreedom VPN

Many thanks, I've sent you a message

Imran

Level 1
Feb 27, 2012
In my opinion KEPARD VPN is best :)
I use this VPN on Linux,Android,iOS and Windows and all of my family members use this VPN on their devices.
Their support is also best!
You can get 30min daily but you can also get 180 days Premium(unlimited) VPN by referring users upto 6(30 days per user)
This is the best VPN service i've ever seen ;)

N

Nige_40

Thread author
Imran said:
In my opinion KEPARD VPN is best :)
I use this VPN on Linux,Android,iOS and Windows and all of my family members use this VPN on their devices.
Their support is also best!
You can get 30min daily but you can also get 180 days Premium(unlimited) VPN by referring users upto 6(30 days per user)
This is the best VPN service i've ever seen ;)

Further enough Imran,

But I am happy, on what I have installed

as seen on my config :)

Thanks again

Nigel

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Gnosis said:
What is wrong with HotSpot Shield or Cocoon for free cloaking?

i wonder too why people are willing to pay for something free :D

N

Nige_40

Thread author
I have used HotSpot in the past, but it conflicted with my ISP.

But I will have a other nose at it :) If ya look up Cocoon it just shows the movie or about the movie nuts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.