Battle What is the best between Glary Utilities, Wise Care and Advanced SystemCare?

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
wisecare is pretty solid, good cleaner, registry in safe scan has never caused me issues and it has some tweaks you can do.

Iobit would be my second choice, everything works fine with it cleaning, similar tweaks like wisecare, disk cleaner and some other things but i would never touch that registry cleaner but i think they improved that in the new version but still make a backup of your system or the registry before touching that.

i have pretty much tried and tested these software and others like boostspeed and all of them work fine, like i said the only thing that can really mess something up that bad is the registry scanning in the software, id use wisecare365 in safe scan for registry if you want to scan the registry or use something like kerish doctor which gets updated regular and is safe, i also never had issues with that software.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
In my opinion Advanced SystemCare is the best. It is safe to use and paid Pro version, is regularly available as a giveaway. I also use Wise Disk Cleaner, to clean junk files as it does a better job at that than ASC does.

The registry cleaner is Wise Care has minor issues with false positives, so should be used with care. But the other functions are safe to use. The disk cleaner is very good at finding junk files, which is why I use Wise Disk Cleaner.

While Glary Utilities is not terrible, in my opinion, Advanced SystemCare is a much better product. Glary is regularly updated, but seems to only ever receive very minor changes and fixes,, rather than adding new features. Some features don't work too well. For example, I've never seen the driver updater in Glary, ever find any driver updates.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hello, you should never touch ASC, it will reck your system, and I think Between Glary & Wise, the last is without a doubt the best:)
ASC is safe to use these days. The registry cleaner used to have issues with false positives, but I reported this to IObit a few years ago, and they fixed the issues with the registry cleaner, making it safe to use.

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
wisecare is pretty solid, good cleaner, registry in safe scan has never caused me issues and it has some tweaks you can do.

Iobit would be my second choice, everything works fine with it cleaning, similar tweaks like wisecare, disk cleaner and some other things but i would never touch that registry cleaner but i think they improved that in the new version but still make a backup of your system or the registry before touching that.

i have pretty much tried and tested these software and others like boostspeed and all of them work fine, like i said the only thing that can really mess something up that bad is the registry scanning in the software, id use wisecare365 in safe scan for registry if you want to scan the registry or use something like kerish doctor which gets updated regular and is safe, i also never had issues with that software.
what is the tweaks i can make with wise care??

Reactions: AtlBo

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
after i installed ASC , kaspersky displays this alert

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    419.4 KB · Views: 1,081

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
DIY. Install all 3 and then run the scans, but do not clean, then compare. After I run WiseCare, Glary finds nothing, I would not install anything from Iobit.

Then again, there is no reason, why you should not install both, they are free and both have some nice tools and features. Glary is like a system control panel.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.