Windows 10

SumTingWong

Level 20
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
False, mullvad accept postal mail cash payment, totally anonymous, please check facts before stating.
That is much inconvenience than gift cards payment method. I didn't know they take mail postal cash payment because last time I check the site, they only take Bitcoin as an anonymous payment method.

Andrew999

Level 21
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Zemana
I use VPN Unlimited from Keepsolid, does anyone have any experience with it, I mean does anyone know if it's a good vpn or not?
I have used it in the past, and I do personally think it is quite a good VPN. It has lots of server locations too which is great.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I may be well wrong but the increased use of decent VPN's & at least in North America & the EU & the UK :) that using a VPN could be made illegal - Reasons can always be found to do such things. I really hope not but such a move would not surprise me?

Operating System
Linux Mint
Antivirus
Comodo
I'm an Elite subscriber. Wonder if Elite suffers from this alleged practice?
Plus, the company (AnchorFree) is registered in Switzerland. Does anyone know if it's always like that or moves to Swiss recently to avoid government probe?

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
I'm an Elite subscriber. Wonder if Elite suffers from this alleged practice?
Plus, the company (AnchorFree) is registered in Switzerland. Does anyone know if it's always like that or moves to Swiss recently to avoid government probe?
Elite or free; you both most likely fall victim to AnchorFree’s malicious practices.

AnchorFree is headquartered in California? Not sure where you’re getting Switzerland from?

Last edited:
Operating System
Linux Mint
Antivirus
Comodo
AnchorShield is headquartered in California? Not sure where you’re getting Switzerland from?
The entity AnchorFree is technically a Swiss entity, but yes it's headquartered in California, i.e. its operation is in California. Hotspot Shield is either its product or subsidiary.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
I am using F-Secure FREEDOME vpn. Not so many settings for an average or advanced user but it does not slow down my internet speed or I should say almost same speed not depend as it is on or off.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
I use one, mullvad, so obviously it is the best for me.

What is the best for you?

BTW, Windscribe was hacked by NSA/CIA a year ago, so I hope they hardened their server lol
I have to give you a shoutout, Umbra. I've been using Mullvad since I saw your post and have loved it.
I was never really satisfied with other vpn's but Mullvad has earned my loyalty. Thanks for bringing them to my attention! :cool:

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Malwarebytes
If anyone wants the best vpn to make you complete anonymous and no fear on the logs is better setup your own vpn servers to get satisfied

toto

Level 3
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Last time I tried, it was so slowww, on many servers.
Thank you for your reply. To be honest I don't keep it active all the time so I am not concerned about the speed, more about privacy and how does it perform in that regard. If you have any idea it would be very helfull

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Thank you for your reply. To be honest I don't keep it active all the time so I am not concerned about the speed, more about privacy and how does it perform in that regard. If you have any idea it would be very helfull
I don’t know much about VPN Unlimited, but refer to this article to see some VPN’s which have been proven to value your privacy.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Anyone tried 'SurfShark'? Giving it a try for no good reason, so far it is the fastest VPN I have ever used bar none, just 10 down from 75 meg - Which is the fastest I can get on 'Infinity System' in the UK so far, though it varies a little. According to the blurb you can use it on as many devices as you wish (???) Based again according to the blurb they are in the British Virgin Isles. They reckon works on all Netflix but I haven't tried it get. Interesting. https://surfshark dot cod.