Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Anyone tried 'SurfShark'? Giving it a try for no good reason, so far it is the fastest VPN I have ever used bar none, just 10 down from 75 meg - Which is the fastest I can get on 'Infinity System' in the UK so far, though it varies a little. According to the blurb you can use it on as many devices as you wish (???) Based again according to the blurb they are in the British Virgin Isles. They reckon works on all Netflix but I haven't tried it get. Interesting. https://surfshark dot cod.
SurfShark is a newer company and pretty good from what I have heard. They had an independent audit done with positive results as well.

Andrew999

Level 21
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Zemana
Anyone tried 'SurfShark'? Giving it a try for no good reason, so far it is the fastest VPN I have ever used bar none, just 10 down from 75 meg - Which is the fastest I can get on 'Infinity System' in the UK so far, though it varies a little. According to the blurb you can use it on as many devices as you wish (???) Based again according to the blurb they are in the British Virgin Isles. They reckon works on all Netflix but I haven't tried it get. Interesting. https://surfshark dot cod.
Looked at surfshark reviews and the website, and it looks very good in my opinion. Also very good pricing too.

HarborFront

Level 44
Content Creator
Verified
I just went to Surfshark website and it shows my IP as unknown and I'm unprotected on the top side

BTW, I surf that site using free ProtonVPN

bribon77

Level 22
Verified
Operating System
Linux
I've tried NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
NordVPN program is a bit heavy
ExpressVPN is lighter, but somewhat unstable.
between the two I stay with ExpressVPN.
Although I have read good comments from AirVPN.:giggle:

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
There are various factors to consider while choosing VPN. For example, I will consider VPN due to the features like how it works for streaming, torrenting and gaming, some people choose VPN on their server counts and many others want to get a VPN considering speed. So all above and a few other factors are important while selecting any VPN and have all in one may consider as best VPN. I'm using CyberGhost VPN it is providing good features with quality speed. But still, I can't say it is the best from all. But if you only see product reviews of Nordvpn and Cyberghost only here: Unbiased, In-depth VPN Reviews & Latest Industry News - All Best VPN and make a comparison, you find more features in Nord but I heard NordVPN does have issues related to speed. Overall I am satisfied with what I have but I know things can get better.

I hope you will choose VPN wisely as per the requirement. At the end of the day, it all depends on your need.

LDogg

Level 23
Verified
As I'm stingy, the best free VPN I have tried and use now is Windscribe. I'd personally say from experience of using free VPNs is this specific product is great. No IP leakage, 10 servers and a massive 10 - 15GB data plan dependant on tweeting them.

It's a win win for everyone.

~LDogg