What is the language that sounds best to you

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well, I've always been curious to know how Spanish sounds in the ears of others who don't speak it.

But in this case, I ask you, what is the language that sounds best to you, it is not worth saying yours, if not another.

In my case,1 French and 2 Portugues from Brazil sound good to me.

Although I speak Portuguese because I have been there for a long time.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Well, I've always been curious to know how Spanish sounds in the ears of others who don't speak it.

But in this case, I ask you, what is the language that sounds best to you, it is not worth saying yours, if not another.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018

Hello @bribon77,

Maybe Parisian/Standard French, Esperanto, Castilian Spanish, British English.

-John Jr

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

I know this is not fully representative, but, jump forward to: 2:21:00

There are a series of Les Miserables Jean Valjean's singing in different languages...

And yes, vocal quality and signing ability make a difference in the comparison. And singing is different than speaking.

That stated -- I really like in this performance:

French
Japanese
Swedish
Polish
Austrian (This one is great in the vid)
Norwegian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.