What is Your Favourite Internet Security Suite?

Wraith

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
For me it's ESET Internet Security. It's lightweight, unobstrusive and has no impact on the performance on my PC. Not to mention the detection rates that is Superb. I just wish it had a rollback feature and application control like Kaspersky.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
long time ago i liked Emsisoft whenes come with online armor with avira..
Now i stay with custom build casue most Internet secuity have 1-2 layer module good rest are bad.. or even lack of it (Good firewall and bad AV or good av and not good at all firewall)

SecureAplus: as great multi-scanner casue improve detection ratio more database more change to detec infection
SpyShelterFW: Excelet advenced HIPS with anti-logger features which you can't find in rest similar software
Shadow Defender: & Sandboxie: do i rly have explain it why i use it ?! :D
K9 Web + Adguard / umatrix this is pure high web protection.

More detail you can find in my pc config

System still work fast and smooth, old video but nothing much changed since few weeks

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
GDATA
gdata.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.