Showcase What Machines Were Like in 2003

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Ahh... a nostalgic trip back to 2003, the time where I got my first PC... a Dell Opiplex x260...

Here were the stock stats:

-Intel Pentium 4 @1.7 gHZ
-128 MB RAM
-Integrated GPU (Which I don't have a rat's arse of what its specs are)
-20 GB HDD

Eventually I came around to upgrading them... but I used it until 2009/2010 (?) which it then broke and I used the desktop I bought in 2006... holy crap... it's been 10 years since I bought my current desktop :p

simbelmayne

Level 3
Verified
Jul 4, 2016
I used my first PC for 5 years from 2009 to 2014, and now my lil' bro uses it, and it's still fine. Witcher or Fallout are the unachievable dreams for this machine, but there are lots of other games to play, and if you won't run 3Dmax or something like that - it's ok.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.