What Movie/TV/Music Streaming Services Do You Use?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
Hello everyone,I am a little bit crazy in this area,so here it comes.
Music: Google Play Music/Spotify/Tidal & Apple Music.
Movie/series/TV: Netflix/TV2 Play/HBO Nordic & Dplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Phillie

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2018
For me, my overall favorite streaming service is Netflix for it offers an excellent selection of TV shows, movies and original programming. Its' interface is simple and comes in a good system but it is more expensive than other services. But, if you need something a little cheaper, Hulu is a worthwhile alternative, and a few dollars less expensive compared to Netflix. It also offers quality original programming!

Reactions: Cortex and Nevi

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
For me, all my movies and TV series is all done on Netflix and live TV, while I do watch YouTube on the big TV. Most of my music is done on Spotify, but with the occasional YouTube and Soundcloud.

Reactions: Cortex and Nevi

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Music-Spotify premium.

Movies and stuff.
You Tube app in my Bluray so I watch it on my TV too.
Netflix.
Viaplay.dk

Reactions: Cortex

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I use Sky TV/Cinema/Box sets - Netflix - Britbox (on trial) - Amazon Prime - Disney + - Spotify , tried lossless subs but not worth extra cost (double) - I also stream from a FLAC collection of my own to SONOS systems :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nevi

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
since cooped up never really finished stargate
1587816091618.png

Reactions: Cortex

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.