Advice Request What other Browser Ext would you install to supplement EIS Browser Protection?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I installed EIS2019 plus Nano Adblocker and ND in Chrome and AdBlocker in FF latest versions.
Do I have enough or should I add Emsisoft, or Malwarebytes extension to round out EIS Browser protection?

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I installed EIS2019 plus Nano Adblocker plus ND in Chrome and AdBlocker in FF latest versions.
Do I have enough or should I add Emsisoft, or Malwarebytes extension to round out EIS Browser protection?
I would add Scriptsafe, if you don't have decent web filtering or protection (even if on system), install Emsisoft Browser Security.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.