What song/album are you listening to right now?

Captain Holly

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
New single from Riverside. This band is from Poland. I listen to them often, they are the closest I get to modern day Prog. They are all very prolific musicians and I like their sound a lot. They have a new album that will be released some time next year, but this song will not be on it. It will be on a compilation/remastered album they are releasing later this year though.

The remastered/compilation album from Riverside is now streaming on Spotify or you can buy it on Amazon for $16.99 USD. The remastered songs sound very good, more polished and sort of a warmer sound from the MP3 versions I bought a few years ago. The entire record is over 3 hours long though. It is very good, there are some songs here I have not heard before.

Nevi

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Sorry if you think this is an unusual video. I know it is. But I'm so emotionally touched by it. I play guitar in a band, and I use Indian scales a lot. But when I heard this one, I just thought it was so beautiful, also the lyrics about old people. It has also something to do with my Mom that died lately.
Thank you. 🙏💕

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry if you think this is an unusual video. I know it is. But I'm so emotionally touched by it. I play guitar in a band, and I use Indian scales a lot. But when I heard this one, I just thought it was so beautiful, also the lyrics about old people. It has also something to do with my Mom that died lately.
Thank you. 🙏💕
That song always makes me cry and seeing other people crying makes me cry even more. Im not afraid to admit it.
But sometimes a good cry can be very therapeutic. Sorry for your loss. 🙏