Advice Request What tool to use to delete many registry keys at once?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giulia

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
hi
i have used dexpot under w7 ,it's really a great software
i wanted to use under windows 10 pro ,even w10 support many virtual desktop but dexpot has many features and rules
it's full portable ,should be stealth ,no leave registry files and keyleft

i have used nirsoft regscanner 64bit and searched for dexpot

and i found these keys created by windows
may i know what tool do you use to delete many keys ? a safe tool , i wanted to delete only the dexpot keys

look to the keys .. i can export it
thanks
WYFWQ6Y.png

giulia

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
I use "Registrar Registry Manager Free" :)

You can find for a text, select and delete all with just a right mouse click -> Delete registry keys and values...

Try Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, it works very good on me :)
Here is their site Eusing Free Registry Cleaner: Safely scan and repair registry problems - Spyware FREE.

hi
thanks for the info
i have always used nirsoft regscanner and Registry Finder portable (64bit and 32bit) Registry Finder
does somebody know and test them?
thanks

giulia

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
I haven't had any problems with it. As long as you are using it safely. There's nothing special about these tools, run it as admin and it will access registry data, search and sort the keys based on your inputs.
hi
i guess it keep always a backup of it
i upload to malr and i run under sandboxie to see if it's safe

giulia

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
If you want a tool that does automatic backup for every change you make, then use Regseeker
hi
i want only a tool that delete the only the keys selected and not other keys
they are dangerous , because i clean some some keys , maybe the program clean some windows important keys , and you found out after 3 or 4 months or even later that something doesn't work on your operation system , in the midtime you forgot your registry keys deleted:mad:

in the past i really liked jv16 powertools ,not it's 2017 , but i don't trust about it anymoreo_Oo_O
i liked only to clean some keys, never used the registry cleaner tool

Reactions: SHvFl
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.