What was your last crazy dream?

Reethu

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 15, 2014
So I had this dream about going to a park and was waiting for someone. An old lady appeared and asked me what the time was. I said it's 4:30 pm and she asked me what day is it? I just couldn't remember, that's when I knew that I was dreaming. It was funny because I was standing there and thinking about various possibilities because nothing would matter as there would be no consequence.

I think I stole a lot of frocks from a shop, I flew a plane [which I don't know why], and I guess I met Zac Efron and asked him for a date.

Reactions: Noxx
N

Noxx

I was chilling on my front porch and all of a sudden I saw an object, which I can only describe as a small, red, saturn-planetoid looking object streaking across the sky in my direction. It hovered in one place for about 5 seconds behind some clouds, and then it disappeared. It's important to note that it was dark out, so I could barely see anything. All of a sudden, the saturn object reappeared, but now it was HUGE (not like filling up the sky huge). It began to illuminate light, I was temporarily blinded, and then below the object what I can only describe as a plant monster appeared. It caught sight of me, and began unleashing balls of fire at me, I freaked the hell out and ran inside, down into my basement to avoid getting hit. I then realized that if I didn't get out of the house, it would burn down and me with it. As I began running back up the stairs from my basement, I heard an extremely loud explosion (assumed that the creature had hit my house with a fireball, or something), and almost instantaneously, I saw a blinding light and woke up. So yeah, that's the craziest dream I've had.... recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Likely the crazy dream is when I was at the stage somewhere in Syria or Iraq where the ISIS dominance exist and seems running for my life to avoid chasing and kill for another gruesome incident. *

* Usually a nightmare should suffer something altered to your mind that you cannot wake up fortunately on that scenario it didn't occur.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.