What would be the best Bandwidth Monitor software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks i am starting to like it. My last usage of rainmeter was over a year ago. Now i'm thinking to use it again. Yeppy i installed the stable release, i wanted to know how to change the B/s to Kb/s in Network skin.

D

Deleted member 178

i wanted to know how to change the B/s to Kb/s in Network skin.

[Variables]
; Variables declared here can be used later on between two # characters (e.g. #MyVariable#).
fontName=Trebuchet MS
textSize=8
colorBar=235,170,0,255
colorText=255,255,255,205
maxDownload=10485760
MaxUpload=10485760
; Set maxDownload and maxUpload to your maximum download and upload speed in bits.
; To convert kilobits, megabits, kilobytes, and megabytes into bits, go to www.google.com
; and search for something like "10 megabytes in bits".

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
In my opinion, network monitoring is too...useless. I'd rather use Filder if I want to, for some reason ,monitor my network traffic. But really, I would not. Because that is rather useless. You click one wrong setting and your network is gone. That's coming from a computer scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.