What's really going on under the hood??

Kazuyya

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 9, 2014
Maybe privacy soft ware such as CCleaner or Privazer if not already installed.HTTPS Everywhere in browser.Looks Good!! Thanks for sharing your config :)[/QUOT
Exterminator 20...Thanks for the information. Hey, I use CCleaner (portable), but I never heard of the other one I'll check it out!:D

Kazuyya

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 9, 2014
Hi! I'm way out of my league here, so I'll just shut up and post on some thing I know a little more about!:cool::cool:.
This should make you feel a lot better Kaz!
:oops:Hey donetao, it not a big issue. I have thick skin and relaxed personality.:cool: I don't take anything personal from your posts. This forum has just allowed me to hear different view points on this topic...from not only you, but from several members. I told everyone ahead of time I'm a forum noob! Feel free post away:).... I'm promise I won't take it personal.;)

Reactions: MrXidus

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
:oops:Hey donetao, it not a big issue. I have thick skin and relaxed personality.:cool: I don't take anything personal from your posts. This forum has just allowed me to hear different view points on this topic...from not only you, but from several members. I told everyone ahead of time I'm a forum noob! Feel free post away:).... I'm promise I won't take it personal.;)
http://malwaretips.com/help/terms
Please make sure to read the rules. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.