What's the best computer OS you've ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
As a kid I grew up with a XP computer. Loved Vista but 7 was good to. Originally Windows 10 was rocky but eventually became the amazing OS it is today. Lately I have been using Chrome OS I would use it for everything if there was Steam support. :)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

kaddy

Level 2
Verified
Jan 23, 2016
I hear everyone say how the hated Vista. I had Vista pro and it ran as smooth as a babies bottom. I really liked Vista.
Vista is like the Windows 8 initial release. got a bad rap, but once it was updated was not really that bad. For me it is probably 7 if i need legacy apps, and 8.1 for everyday use

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
T

TheSuperGeek

EDIT : after changes, I think the best OS ever is Gentoo linux !

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
I use both MacOS and Windows, and althought lastest versons of OS X are introducing some useless stuff for me (siri, for example), I found this OS very fast, stable and secure, it has never give me any problem.

novocaine

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2016
I choose Win 10, but if this pole came before Redstone, I would choose Win 7 :)

O

Omnipotent

I have used every Windows OS starting from XP.
Windows 7 is my favourite then comes Windows 10 which i will stick with for years to come.

Ana_Filiz

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 23, 2016
Windows 7, as it runs well with all software, recent or old, thus providing excellent compatibility with it with no OS bugs or restrictions and to point out its accesibility to run very well even on weak or not so new computers. Perfect OS in my opinion thanks to its flexibility.

Reactions: ttto

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Gotta be macOS. All the power of UNIX with a great GUI to boot. I use 3 PCs with Win10 besides the Mac, but the latter is the one that's never given me problems, the friggin' thing just works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.