What's the best free backup program (excluding windows backup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I like Aomei Backupper and Macrium Reflect the best as with EaseUs a couple times when restoring with this software i got a message saying EaseUs Todo is not running so luckily i had another backup Reflect to fall back on.

Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! here's a screen shot that shows a Macrium image(E) on the left and my C(OS)drive on the right. Very handy. I can drag and drop or copy and paste.
Back ups are my specialty. I love my Macrium Reflect!;) I would never be without it!
Capture48.JPG

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I just had a very bad experience with the Recovery of Easeus , so I recommend Aomei Backupper
I also had a bad experience with EaseUs on boot i got a message saying EaseUs Todo not running and that was it.

Reactions: LabZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.