Advice Request What's the best paid VPN ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
perfect-privacy vpn. it is by far the best vpn provider out there. better than all the "big" vpn providers. i dont know why everyone say CyberGhost. There are by far more better alternatives than CyberGhost. Perfect-privacy is way better. all running on ramdisks, top notch vpn client but the price is realy high.

H

hjlbx

CryptoStorm (CSTORM)

It is used reliably by those that must remain anonymous - the most shady of the shady, the most dodgy of the dodgy.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Private internet access ( PIA )
fast , cheap . Great MS and big download numbers
Most servers of any vpn i know
and even the FBI now officially wrote in a paper that they dont log :) ( could google the source if someone want it )

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Private internet access
fast , cheap . Great MS and big download numbers
Most servers of any vpn i know
and even the FBI now officially wrote in a paper that they dont log :) ( could google the source if someone want it )
I agree with all of this but you forget the part about the worst vpn application EVER made.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I agree with all of this but you forget the part about the worst vpn application EVER made.
Actually never had problems with the application ... its fast . small footprint . got all the features i need ( kill switch . port forward and more )

While its small.....

i dont need software like VPN express with giant diagrams and stuff i mean... its a VPN not a 3d game xD for games i have steam^^

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@hjlbx Have you use cryptostorm before? How's their speed like?

@SHvFl Yea, I agree with you. They're almost perfect except for their software (Looks like dated to me). :confused:

@Slerion Cheap and Reliable? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.