What's your favorite band and/or singer?

Tommy

Thread author
Feb 27, 2011
I don't have a favorite band but I do have a favorite singer. My favorite singer is Lily Allen. I was just wondering everybody else's. :p

If you want you can post a link to one of there songs. Like on youtube or something.

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
Hank Williams Sr.

I'm a musician myself and I could name a million different artists but at the end of the day it's Hank.

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Watasha said:
Hank Williams Sr.
Sorry to have to inform you of this, but Hank William Jr. is better. :na:
You can't beat the song Family Tradition.

Seriously though, at least in the genre of country, it would probably be Brad Paisley.

I listen to all types of music though.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
justin bieber :yipi: .. no,I keed!! or not!?:666:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Jack said:
justin bieber :yipi: .. no,I keed!! or not!?:666:

-20 Rep. :lol: JK

I have many of favourite bands/artists, well too many too list anyhow :p

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
As a recording engineer and musician, I have quite a wide variety of tastes so it's difficult to narrow it down to favorites.

However, one of the standouts for me has always been Yello. Their originality as well as flawless recordings have always made them a pleasure to listen to.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
This is one of the hardest questions known to man, so my thoughts of an answer on this are no good to man nor beast!

;)

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
Chiron said:
Watasha said:
Hank Williams Sr.
Sorry to have to inform you of this, but Hank William Jr. is better. :na:
You can't beat the song Family Tradition.

Seriously though, at least in the genre of country, it would probably be Brad Paisley.

I listen to all types of music though.

I like Bocephus too. I live in Alabama (Hank was from Montgomery) so it's big down here. My cousin actually used to make Jr's outfits. You'll see him around from time to time, especially (where he hunts) in LA...lower Alabama.:cool:

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Watasha said:
You don't know Hank Williams?:huh:

Nope. :sleepy: As I said, I don't really care for most of the music in the world. Except for classics, which I have heard from many sources to be good for the mind (and that hard rock—especially the thudding kind in those cars—is somewhat bad for you).

I don't know how true that is, but I feel good after listening to softer music. The more emphasis on percussion in a song...the more I dislike it, usually. :p

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
If you've never heard "You're Cheatin' Heart" or "Hey Good Lookin'" or "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" you've been living under a rock.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
Metallica, Testemant, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, Avenged sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Dio, Thin lizzy, Diamond Head, Rammstein, Alice in chains, Trivium, Led Zeppelin. Just to name a few :wink2:

If I had to name one as my all time favourite its got to be Metallica.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Watasha said:
If you've never heard "You're Cheatin' Heart" or "Hey Good Lookin'" or "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" you've been living under a rock.

I have a very comfortable rock. :beef:

I have probably heard those songs places, it is just that I've never cared to remember them or their names or their artists' names. :p

xpressive

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2013
DRAGONFORCE, system of the down, Mark Seibert, too many list but my really fav is DragonForce.

FlyToAllWorld

Verified
Jun 13, 2013
Favorite singer: Robert Plant. Best known as the lead vocalist and lyricist of the rock band Led Zeppelin, he has also had a successful solo career. With a career spanning more than 40 years and possessing a powerful wide vocal range (particularly using his trademark high-pitched vocals), Plant is regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of rock and roll, and has influenced contemporaries and later singers such as Freddie Mercury, Axl Rose and Chris Cornell.

Favorite band: Led Zeppelin. The group's heavy, guitar-driven sound, rooted in blues on their early albums, has drawn them recognition as one of the progenitors of heavy metal, though their unique style drew from a wide variety of influences, including folk music.

Favorite guitarist: Jimmy Page. Page began his career as a studio session musician in London and, by the mid-1960s, had become the most sought-after session guitarist in England. He was a member of the Yardbirds from 1966 to 1968. In late 1968, he founded Led Zeppelin.

Favorite bassist/keyboardist/co-songwriter: John Paul Jones. A versatile musician, Jones also plays guitar, koto, lap steel guitars, mandolin, autoharp, violin, ukulele, sitar, cello, continuum and the three over-dubbed recorder parts heard on Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven".

Favorite drummer: Nick Mason. He is the only constant member of the band since its formation in 1965.

jenniferatemple

Verified
Oct 2, 2013
The Corries

Brick layer's Song by the Corries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Kzje9nF4A

This always gives me side stitches, I laugh so hard.

Enjoy!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.