What's your opinons on NordVPN ?

Discussion in 'VPN and Privacy' started by TrinitronMSDOS, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Arequire

Arequire Level 19

Feb 10, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Windows 7
    Bear in mind that Vypr keeps IP address logs.
    TrinitronMSDOS likes this.
  2. Andrew999

Andrew999 Level 20

Dec 17, 2014
    Windows 10
    I haven't tried NordVPN but I am using Windscribe and OkayFreedom and I like them both. I have also tried ProtonVPN and that was nice too. Windscribe also has Netflix servers in US and UK which can be used for Netflix. All 3 Windscribe, OkayFreedom and ProtonVPN say they don't collect logs too. Windscribe location is in Canada, OkayFreedom (Germany), ProtonVPN (Switzerland). I would personally say the most secure is OkayFreedom and ProtonVPN. Due to Windscribe being in Canada their privacy regulations I guess aren't as good.
  3. Asr07

Asr07 Level 1

Oct 4, 2017
    Windows 10
    I use several VPN providers: Express, ibVPN, Nord, PIA, IPVanish. NordVPN is clearly a good choice. There are plenty of servers to choose from, the speed is good and the apps are nice.
    TrinitronMSDOS likes this.
  4. They are indeed based in Panama. Turns out it's just their payment processor that is based in the US.

They have updated the article since then with the following:

Clarification – NordVPN has provided us with more information on this issue. According to NordVPN, their service is still based in Panama, but CloudVPN Inc. serves as “a proxy based in the US, which in a nutshell acts only as our payment processor and has nothing to do with the actual service.”
    omidomi likes this.