Assigned Where can I download the freeware of Zemana AntiMalware?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claw

Level 1
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Hey yigido, I followed your link to the free version, and although is states it's the free version on the page whenever I downloaded and installed it, it always gives me the Premium version and a 15 day trial. Even if I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Free Antimalware, I still get the Premium version. Any idea what's going on ?

Reactions: DardiM
Y

yigido

Hey yigido, I followed your link to the free version, and although is states it's the free version on the page whenever I downloaded and installed it, it always gives me the Premium version and a 15 day trial. Even if I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Free Antimalware, I still get the Premium version. Any idea what's going on ?
I cannot test it now but can you please try this link?

Direct Download: https://zemana.com/en-US/Download/AntiMalware/Setup/Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe?IsFree=True
Code:
https://zemana.com/en-US/Download/AntiMalware/Setup/Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe?IsFree=True

Claw

Level 1
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for the help yigidi, I tried the new link and it still lead me to the premium version, but I finally heard from Zemana Support and they said that after the trial is up it downgrades to the free version. So in my opinion the site is very misleading because I don't see that stated on the site. I'll keep it running to see if in fact it does as they say. Thanks again for your help.

L

Lucent Warrior

Thanks for the help yigidi, I tried the new link and it still lead me to the premium version, but I finally heard from Zemana Support and they said that after the trial is up it downgrades to the free version. So in my opinion the site is very misleading because I don't see that stated on the site. I'll keep it running to see if in fact it does as they say. Thanks again for your help.
It will indeed drop down to the free version without realtime once the trial expires. Many Vendors take this approach of offering a free trial before the product drops to the free version.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
It turns into free version after 15 days i think. So go ahead and download it. ;)

Y

yigido

Actually, it gives me the free version after install. Strange!
But I am happy that they help you on this matter :) Have fun while using it and keep your PC secure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.