Which 5G Foldable Phone would you choose for in year 2019?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Samsung due to brand loyalty. Frankly, they all look awesome, my ugly 17 kilo tower is so jealous. But until they get into the hands of the consumers, who knows? I would wonder about the added bulk, but honestly, none of them appeared all that much more bulky than the current models.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
None of them, i only would buy either oneplus & nokia devices

Nokia is already ahead of them :sneaky:
feature-7.jpg

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
My current phone is an iPhone 6S, my next will be a Huawei, mainly due to the amazing camera(s) - Both my daughters have Huawei & IMHO they are the bees knees.

Reactions: vtqhtr413 and plat

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, but as a Westerner, I'm gonna be interested in how this arrest of the Huawei CFO is gonna play out. Will corporate power out-trump world diplomacy? Stay tuned to "As The World Churns."

Reactions: vtqhtr413
D

Deleted member 178

Yes, but as a Westerner, I'm gonna be interested in how this arrest of the Huawei CFO is gonna play out. Will corporate power out-trump world diplomacy? Stay tuned to "As The World Churns."
Typical shady tactics from the US, they fear the ever-growing power of China and uses cheapshots.

Huawei is going to be the n°1 telecommunication group in the world.
They master all the chain from cable to phones.
They innovate more than Apple and their phones are as good and cheaper.
They took the lead in 5G infrastructure deployment.
All that hurts US interests.

Note than China is the 1st owner of the US debt with 1.5 trillions of dollars...they own US.

Note than China is the 1st owner of the US debt with 1.5 trillions of dollars...they own US.

All U.S. has to do is not pay the debt and China will go broke. And eventually it might just do that citing "national security" as an economic strike-back.

China is desperately dependent upon those debt payments. China wanted to play bank to the U.S. and miscalculated.

Anyway, U.S. is just going to print more money to make those payments. If people didn't realize it, the government has stated that is exactly what is going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 178

All U.S. has to do is not pay the debt and China will go broke. And eventually it might just do that citing "national security" as an economic strike-back.

China is desperately dependent upon those debt payments. China wanted to play bank to the U.S. and miscalculated.

Anyway, U.S. is just going to print more money to make those payments. If people didn't realize it, the government has stated that is exactly what is going to happen.
That the power of US, they managed to set the dollar as main trading currency, so the world depends on it, reason why China tried to impose their currency as alternative but failed.
If it was not US, any countries printing endless bills would see its value strongly devaluated.

Reactions: plat and harlan4096

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Printing more money to pay debts is fiscal suicide. Ever hear of Venezuela? And the United States national debt is like 10x more than China's. So if anyone goes broke its the US and more so with the moron in office now who is isolating their country from the rest of the world.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.