Which Browser Provides Better Battery Backup? Can Any One Suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Not quite sure what you mean, but I assume you mean a browser has the least impact on resources?

At the moment, the only advice I can suggest is to use a browser with minimal or no extensions/addons/plugins. Don't visit resource intensive sites, or ones that contain lots of media contents. Use the Click-to-Play feature of your browser, so it only enables plugins on user demand.

I'm sure there are basic browsers, but I do not know of any.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
If your talking about Battery lasting longer when not plugged in that be accomplished in your laptop power settings such as what your laptop does when you are not charging.For example dimming the display on battery,when it goes to sleep,ect.

If you mean backing up your browser settings,bookmarks ect. I use Google Chrome and can sync my browser on any PC.

If your talking about impact on system resources then do what Earth said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.