Battle Which Company is better in Customer Care & Service?

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Hello,

i want to found out which company is better in Customer care ... ( In terms of customer care and support that granted )

i am going to be a Business Customer of a Company and The most important thing is that for me :)
so please help me find my Savior company in Difficult conditions :)

Reactions: DJ Panda

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I personally choose other because when I have bugs or issues with Malwarebytes their customer service and help forum are phenomenal.

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I don't have much experience with Symantec or GData but in my opinion everyone should learn from Emsi how customer service should look like. Each issue that I ever had with their products was solved within no time or via support ticket or using their support forums.

N

Noxx

I haven't dealt with GDATA or Symantec customer support, but EMSISOFT has always been helpful. I chose "another", and only because I can't make a fair assessment.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I cannot really comment on those company's performance when it comes to Customer Care Service, but assurance that Emsisoft prove that its communication is flexible and answers any related queries as much as possible.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I have some experience with Norton support and it was great and fast and friendly. No complaints here but it was a few years ago, i had few problems and got them sorted nicely.

Reactions: LabZero
L

LabZero

I had experience with Zemana support, and I have to say that in a serious and professional way they solved my problem in a few hours.
When they answered to my email the problem was already solved!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.