Battle which country has made very dangerous virus,trojan,malware etc in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
hello guys,i want ask you which country is make dangerous virus in the world....

N

Nige_40

superboy123 said:
hello guys,i want ask you which country is make dangerous virus in the world....

Good Question. Well here is a site on Who creates malware and why.

http://www.securelist.com/en/threats/detect?chapter=72 < on this site look at Statistics and it shows you main areas.

and one for Mac Users > http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57409619-83/more-than-600000-macs-infected-with-flashback-botnet/ < you may know about this but I thought I'll post.

and one last one for all > http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/PC-Security.htm

And there is no specific Country that makes very dangerous virus,trojan,malware etc on what I looked at.

hope all the info I got helps users of forum.

Regards

Nigel

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
Russia and China I heard has a lot of malware sites.

USA is pretty much on top in virustotal statistics
When you take into account not just virus but all forms of malware / Rouge software . exploit's

Here

But I do think from Russia and China you tend to see more destructive malware

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
InternetChicken said:
USA is pretty much on top in virustotal statistics
When you take into account not just virus but all forms of malware / Rouge software . exploit's

Here

That is for submissions the US doesn't make alot of the malware (as far as I know)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Most of the dangerous destructive malware comes from Asian countries including Russia, China, Korea, Ukraine, etc. but most are only spread locally. Usually only distributed to businesses.

However ever country has a hand in spreading malware, in numbers the USA has more malware distributed globally to home users but most are just fake antivirus and other rogueware which are not destructive.

Fake antivirus and rogue security products are the most successful form of malware that I have ever seen. It doesn't need to use vulnerabilities or any advanced method to download and install. Just tricks users into believing they need to manually download and install it to fix their system. The users do all of the necessary work for them and infect their own systems. ;) Some users will even disable their AV to allow the rogueware to run.

Still there is a large number of malware from a unknown region.

Thanks.:D

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Does it make difference,I think no because no one can stop a system which harms society maybe it is in the forum of terrorism drugs or cyber crime.
Even bombarding the whole country does not come out with any positive result in the past.

Anyway we should have protection and if a evil mass/system/government make destructive things the other mass/system/government make shield to protect from it.

This was the system made from ancient age and we are part of it just like God Saves And Devil Kills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.