Battle Which is the best? Wuala, SkyDrive, Box or Dropbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward ST

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
I wish to know what is the best online file storage.
I see in other forums that many users like Wuala, because it has a good speed from upload. Me, I like SkyDrive because it has a big storage size and it comes from Microsoft. :biggrin:
I want to vote you for a free storage service, not for a paid storage service. From this, the main criteria is performance.
Thanks for your votes and replies! :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I don't personally use Online Storage, I deactivated my 50GB BOX account just last night.

I'm considering registering for a 2GB DropBox account. I do use SkyDrive for it's Office Web App (preview).

What do you mean my "performance"? How the software runs on your PC / network performance (ie. bandwidth utilisation) / or other meaning?

Edit:

- Updated Poll to display correct information.
- Multiple Choice defeats the purpose, so a single options provides better results.

Edward ST

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Earth said:
I don't personally use Online Storage, I deactivated my 50GB BOX account just last night.

I'm considering registering for a 2GB DropBox account. I do use SkyDrive for it's Office Web App (preview).

What do you mean my "performance"? How the software runs on your PC / network performance (ie. bandwidth utilisation) / or other meaning?

Edit:

- Updated Poll to display correct information.
- Multiple Choice defeats the purpose, so a single options provides better results.

With performance I meant network performance. Yes. That's it!
Oh, sorry for my last option. :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I voted for Dropbox because thats all I really use when I use it which isnt very often.It is free and I have 50GB.It syncs good and have never really had any issues with it.Try them all then you can compare which works best for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.